Challenge Strata Management

Challenge Strata Management (page 2 of 12)

Responding to abnormal but urgent customer needs

Silverton CTS 11693 engages Challenge as our strata managers. Our suppliers, large or small, depend on us to deal promptly and efficiently with payments. Sometimes it is only when something goes wrong that the real test of individual excellence emerges. In our case, a large contract supplier queried one invoice that had already been paid and another that was missing. Tracy O’Shea in A/P Services quickly alerted us to the potential for loss of service continuity and urgency. Tracey verified the invoice already paid and when a duplicate of the missing invoice was presented, Tracey did not wait for the next payment run, the invoice was manually entered and paid the same day. Thank you Tracey for service excellence to both us and our supplier.

Victor Crump

Victor CrumpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have been dealing with Bill Croucher, Assistant Accountant at Northern Communities for approximately 2.5yrs and he is always polite, helpful, very knowledgeable and our interactions have been efficient and professional.

Exceptional Customer Service Experience

Tracey attended to the issue I reported immediately, and resolved it within a few hours, which is exceptional. At every stage of communication she was attentive, professional and concise. Superb customer experience.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Virginia Lawton

Virginia LawtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continued lack of cooperation

Your reponse is inadequate as the on site building manager is not a qualified Tech and cannot resolve this problem. I have attached the email exchange that commenced December 2020

Tracey is so quick to help my urgent problems, thanks so much

Lovely team who are quick to respond and get the job done. Always get back to me in a very timely manner and fix any issues. Professional and friendly, thank you Tracey at Challenge Strata Management.

Hi Lisa,
It's great to know Tracey is meeting your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to recognise her efforts, she will be thrilled to read your review!

Virginia Lawton

Virginia LawtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Challenge Strata Management refusal for me to have NBN in spite of a BCCM conciliation agreement

In spite of a conciliation agreement by the BCCM Challenge Strata Management have place extra conditions on me to make it more difficult for me to allow NBN to connect me in my owned apartment.

no thank you

no thank youSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stephanie Toft and Sue Sellings are fabulous

Stephanie Toft and Sue Sellings are always friendly, professional and efficient when assisting with difficult and simple issues. Their guidance, experience and knowledge is appreciated as things can become overwhelming at times.

BC SecretarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

I have dealt with many Strata Management Companies, and can honestly say that under the guidance from our Challenge Strata Manager, Andrea, we have received outstanding service. The professionalism, efficiency, and knowledge is simply first class and makes our role as Body Corporate representatives very easy.

Ease of implementation!

Once again congratulations to Tracey in AP providing progressive and proactive solutions for a more streamlined invoice approvals process for the building. The invoice hub approval layers will assist us with a smoother and more expedient way to handle our payments to suppliers. Great service and thank you!

Fabulous Customer Service

Tracey sorted an overdue account for me that I had been following up with the building management for most of last year. She called me and we discussed what the issues were and what was expected for the invoices to pass payment. She sent emails to all concern on what was required in the future. Also I believe she worked overtime to have all the well overdue invoices entered and passed for payment. She readily responded and answered all correspondence in a friendly, personable and very professional manner. Thanks Tracey.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and prompt service from Bridget Christie at Challenge Strata Management

My request for a letter re a permit was replied to and sent on the same day I requested it.
Very efficient much different to government departments I deal with.

Hi Peter,
We are delighted to hear that Bridget is exceeding your expectations and I know she will be thrilled to receive your kind feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Kind regards,

Pammy

PammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support

Challenge Strata is the best Strata management company that I have encountered in 25 years in building management. The have fabulous staff, who have the answers to any issues who are always friendly and prompt in responding to any query. Our Strata Manager, Assistant and accounts department are fantastic.
Bill Croucher is an example of the efficiency that I mention. He is prompt to respond to emails and is always happy to answer any questions I may have.
Challenge are a great team to have working for our Body Corporate, and our Committee are very happy with the services they provide.

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Service doesn't get any better

As project manager for remediation work for a BC, I requested assistance from Stephanie Shepherd at 9:00am to process a contractor's invoice urgently. By 10:00am Tracey O’Shea in A/P sent me the remittance notice for the payment that was to be made that same day. Service doesn't get any better than that.

Pam Harse

Pam HarseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support

Challenge Strata are the best Body Corporate managers that I have encountered in 25 years of building management. Our Strata Manager, Assistant and Accounts department are knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. They all do a great job.
Bill Croucher is an example of the team at Challenge. He is always prompt and patient with his replies to my queries. A great communicator!
Challenge are a great team to work with, and our Committee is very happy with the service we receive.

Thanks Tracey

Tracey was so helpful and kind and got to the bottom of our issue straight away. We really appreciated her help and her amazing customer service on a Monday morning.

Hi Thrive Hort,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and taking the time to recognise Tracey's efforts, she will be thrilled to read your review!

Einsford

Einsford

A great help.

This morning I was helped greatly by Tracey O'Shea from Challenge. She was very patient and prepared to go over anything I didn't quite understand. A fabulous help, and easy to understand. She communicated everything I needed to know in an uncomplicated way.

Hi Einsford,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. We pride ourselves on customer focused care and Tracey will be pleased to receive your positive feedback.

Zaccy

ZaccySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best on the coast

Challenge strata has been a breath of fresh air from the prospective of an onsite manager.
Always friendly, accurate service and fast follow up.

We appreciate them greatly.
Our Strata Manager, Assistant and Accounts couldn't do a better job.
Thank you very much for the past few years and looking forward to many more.

Rowland

RowlandSydney, NSW

Sorted out our Electricity Bills issues

Tracey O'Shea took the initiative to contact the supplier and get copies of invoices that had gone astray,arranged payment,set up arrangements for her to get future invoices and we avoided the threat of disconnection

Hi Rowland,

Russall

RussallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always caring and polite and happy to assist

She was prompt to Help me with my late invoice and them emailed me when it was sorted to make sure everything was ok. She has always been friendly and willing to help.

Hi Russall,

Tina Knight

Tina KnightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Dealing with a lot of Strata companies it is a breathe of fresh air dealing with Mitchell Toft. Great service and delivered with a great phone manner. Thank you Mitchell!

Hi Tina,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and taking the time to recognise Mitchell's efforts, he will be thrilled to read your review!
Richard Eastwood, General Manage