Challenge Strata Management

Challenge Strata Management (page 2 of 9)

Suzanne Stroud-Watts

Suzanne Stroud-WattsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Five-Star Review for Stephanie Toft

I would like to confirm that Stephanie Toft is Body Corporate Manager at my complex and I have always found her to be very attentive to my queries and takes swift action to rectify any matters. She has full knowledge of what is transpiring at my complex and assists me rapidly with my concerns which have not always been attended to by the Property Manager. Stephanie is a genuinely friendly but entirely professional manager and I feel very fortunate to have her attend to this complex.

Body Corporate Committee

Body Corporate CommitteeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended for Body Corporate Management

I can highly recommend Challenge Strata Management (CSM) for body corporates.
CSM are extremely professional and well adverse in body corporate matters.

In particular our committee has relied on Stephanie Toft and the team for advise and direction when dealing with all facets of body corporate and strata management.

Stephanie and the team have always handled our matters in a fair, friendly and efficient way. They are available at anytime and has been a pleasure working with CSM.
This has resulted in a well run body corporate and strata.

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Thank you for the glowing review of of Challenge Strata and Stephanie. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Lorraine

LorraineGold Coast, Queensland.

Reliable, Professional Body Corporate Manager

Stephanie Toft is Body Corporate Manager at a complex where I am Onsite Manager. Stephanie attends to my queries respectfully, quickly and professionally. She is well-informed and handles our meetings calmly and efficiently.

Hi Lorraine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Stephanie is providing you with fast and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Very good attitude.

Stephanie Toft has been excellent in every respect for helping me, and solving Body Corp. problems.
Has an excellent attitude and very efficient. I have every confidence in testifying to her general stability.

Hi Herbert,
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the efficient and professional service from Stephanie and know you are in good hands. Thank you for your kind words.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Zaccy

ZaccySouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the best

Stethanie Toft has been super helpful and super accurate in her responses on every occasion.
It has been really refreshing to have a Strata Manager so prompt and polite. Thank you.

Hi Zaccy,
Thank you for such an amazing review about Stephanie. It's greatly appreciated and I know she will be very happy to receive this.
Kind regards,

Heidi S

Heidi SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service

Extremely happy with the service our Body corporate receives from challenge Strata management, especially our manager Stephanie Toft. Always willing to help with any inquiry and consistently delivers fast and efficient service whenever needed. As Chairman Would highly recommend.

Hi Heidi,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive report on the services we, and in particular, Stephanie has provided you. She will be thrilled to receive this review.
Thanks again.

First Class

A responsive, factual service that goes beyond the normal expected. Stephanie is a class act, nothing is too much trouble and she always responds. Her advice and action are spot on, would be sorry to lose her services as she would really be missed.

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Stephanie takes a huge amount of pride in her work and your recognition of that will make her day!

Mr K Marcus

Mr K MarcusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satephanie Toft

Stephanie is professional and helpful with all of my inquieies She returns calls in an aplpropriate time. Thirty words is a waste of time when a few words can describe if you are hapy with someones performance.

Excellent and Helpful

Stephanie always were fast respond, friendly and helpful as assistance for us on-site manager, great communication and many advice to any of our question and work, and we were glade to having Stephanie as our body corp manager!

Hi K R.

Suz

SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

I phoned Tracey in Accounts Payable regarding a particular invoice. Tracey was very pleasant and helpful. This was to do with a quote we'd received and were charged for unexpectantly as most quotes from tradespeople are normally free of charge.

Natashja W.

Natashja W.South East Queensland, QLD

Brenda Will

Brenda was so helpful when I had to call for assistance, not only was polite & friendly but followed through with the information I required immediately. Thanks Brenda your awesome at your job.

Hi Natashja,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Brenda takes a huge amount of pride in her work and your recognition of that will make her day!

Jeanette

JeanetteSydney, NSW

PERFECT!

Tracey has been really helpful & responsive. She followed up all invoices in a timely manner. She was clear with the updates with the invoices and ensuring they got processed and paid.

Hi Jeanette,
Thank you for the wonderful recommendation of Tracey. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service to all we deal with, and appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Great service, asset to Challenge Strata

Tracey O'shea was so helpful in finding an invoice for payment, and having it processed for payment on same day,Tracey went way above expectations, with her busy work load to get this done for me, Tracey is an asset to the company. Thanks Ricky RJP Building

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Brenda was lovely and very helpful!

Brenda was very helpful and listened to all my concern. She then explained to me exactly what i needed to do to get a refund for my late payment fees (sincere reason). I was given the refund and Brenda made this process easy. Made me feel cared for and not just someone out for money.

Thanks Brenda

Refund expenditure

when i explained what i wanted ,Sarah easily produced the correct documentation and assisted me in filling out the forms. Sarah then arranged for the processing of the claim for refund and i allowed 2 weeks to process due to past history. before my diary notification i received a email with an acknowledgement that money had been transferred to my account . This was a welcome surprise as i had planned to search for a transaction on my bank account, which saved me time. thanks!

Hi Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Sarah is providing you with fast and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind review with her.

Trusty Pool Services

Trusty Pool ServicesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and prompt payments Accounts payable

Sarah Chambers from the accounts department is great with keeping our accounts paid up to date.
She is great to deal with and always responds quickly to requests.
Thank You!

Craig MOW4ME

Craig MOW4MESouth East Queensland, QLD

Accounts payables always fast and efficient

thanks to Sarah Chambers who always makes sure our invoices are promptly processed and paid on time. We never have to chase or follow up and its makes doing business for Challenge Accounts Payable great experience

Prompt Payments

Sarah is always up to date with invoices. There’s never any issues which is great when running a small business. CSM are great to deal with, I wish all of my clients were this prompt and professional.

Hi Stuart,
We are pleased to hear you are happy with the efficient and professional service from Sarah and know you are in good hands. Thank you for your kind words.
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Catherine

CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and efficient

Sarah looks after the accounts for our building. It’s always a pleasure dealing with Sarah. She makes everything easy and is always fast and efficient in the service she provides. Nothing is too much trouble.

Hi Catherine,
Thank you for the glowing review of Sarah. We strive to deliver outstanding customer service to all we deal with, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Margaret.B

Margaret.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Sarah is a good communicator and an excellent teacher, I am new to being part of a Body Corporate and approving invoices. Sarah set me up and has always been respectful and helpful with any queries. All invoices are reviewed and processed promptly, contact is always prompt and professional.

See all Challenge Strata Management reviews