Challenge Strata Management

Challenge Strata Management (page 3 of 12)

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Tracey did an excellent job of chasing up a couple of unpaid invoices that i had been quite late in following up. Her communication and instruction to get the matter cleared up as quickly as possible was very professional. Tracey was a pleasure to deal with

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 star service

Tracey is a pleasure very professional and hands on till the matter in question is resolved. Highly recommend dealing with Tracey or anyone at Challenge Strata you couldn't ask for more.

Very helpful

Thank you to Tracy for her very prompt attention to my invoicing. I had immediate answers and action.
She performed the tasks in such a cheerful and helpful way. Nothing was a problem. Very impressed'

Hi Graham,
It's great to know Tracey is meeting your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to recognise her efforts and review our services.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Gill

Gill

Great customer service!

I called to follow up payment of an invoice for work our company had carried out and spoke with Tracey O'Shea. She followed up my enquiry promptly and had payment actioned within 24 hours on the overdue account which was just fabulous! Thanks so much for your speedy service and ease at which my query was resolved, I really appreciate it!

Exceptional service Tracey O'Shea

A huge thank you to Tracey O'Shea for your excellent & efficient service nothing short of outstanding & a pleasure to deal with you. Highly recommended to any company that is looking for a professional service.

Hi,
It's great to know Tracey is meeting your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to recognise her efforts, she will be thrilled to read your review!

Phill

PhillSydney, NSW

Fast to respond

I had an issue that was not resolved and management were quick to positively respond. The management team led by Stephanie were polite and friendly and were quite helpful in sorting out issues.

Hi Phill,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very upset to hear you feel this way and we would like an opportunity to talk with you about the issues you have raised.
We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.

RIchard

RIchardSouth East Queensland, QLD

A big Thankyou to Tracey O’Shea for your above and beyond assistance 11 out of 10

A big Thankyou to Tracey O’Shea for your above and beyond assistance You are a absolute pleasure to deal with you
My only concern is you where returning email at 10.30 at night ...you are so dedicated but please take care of yourself ... I hope your boss know how good you are 11 out of 10 for you

Support from Tracey O’Shea

Tracey was extremely helpful guiding me through the AP Portal in a professional and considerate manner. Tracey displayed a personal warmth that helped ease any anxiety I may have had about undertaking the process

Hi Tony,
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback. Tracey takes great pride in delivering the best possible customer service and your recognition will truly make her day!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager.

Nikki

Nikki South East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

I have been dealing with Andera Gray for over a year, and I find her expertise and prompt replies very reassuring. She deals with my queries in a precise and efficient manner. It was nice to get back around the table this month, and have Andrea keep our meeting running in a timely manner. I very much appreciate her prompt answers in "down to earth" speak that we can all understand. Thanks Andrea. Regards, Nikki

Committee

Committee South East Queensland, QLD

Body Corporate Manager Cheryl Lambert and Stephanie Shepherd

The change over of Strata Management companies to Challenge with the help of Ben's expertise and the hard dealings, work that are required to get our body corporate back on track is no easy road, yet, Cheryl and Stephanie have been so professional and have achieved so much in such a short period of time. Thank you it is noticed and appreciated.

Tony Flinn

Tony FlinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accounts Payable Officer

I have dealt with Tracey O'Shea on several occasions at Challengestrata.
I cannot praise this lady high enough, for her efficiency, such a pleasant personality to deal with.
What an access to any company. Great work Tracey.

Hi Tony,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience. Our aim is to ensure we're always there for our customers, so Tracey will be thrilled to know her hard work is appreciated.

Prompt assistance

When inquiring about an issue with an invoice Tracey O’Shea's response was very helpful and efficient in a timely manner. Tracey identified the issue and provide correct information to solve my concerns

Hi Fi,
We are delighted to hear that Tracey was able to assist with your invoice enquiry and I know she will be thrilled to receive your kind feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Patient Professional advice

Hello I would like to commend Tracey O'Shea's help and advice afforded to myself and a contractor employed by the body corporate, to organise the correct presentation of tax invoices for compliance purposes. The invoice contained a deposit component to commence work. Tracey advised that the deposit and the balance on completion, be presented as two distinct tax invoices. Other help was provided to ensure the composition of information, on the invoices, in regard to format was also tax compliant. The contractor and myself both greatly appreciated her professional advice. Thank you. Body Corporate Committee member.

terry l.

terry l.South East Queensland, QLD

Unheard of response time and resolution

After changing our strata management to challenge, all issues are dealt with and resolved in a very timely manner. Challenge staff members have all the knowledge and experience which shows each and every interaction, Thankyou Stephanie, your communication and assistance invaluable.

Hi Terry,
We really appreciate your wonderful feedback. Our aim is to ensure we're always there for our customers, so Stephanie will be thrilled to know her hard work is appreciated.

Cathy

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Thanks Stephanie

We have been dealing with Stephanie on a specific issue - I have been very happy with her constant communication and following up skills. I could not be happier dealing with Stephanie and look forward to working with her in the future.

Invoice Management

It was such a pleasure dealing with Tracey O, Shea she is so efficient and polite helping with my request, nothing was a problem and she was very prompt dealing with the issue. I could not be happier dealing with Tracey and look forward to working with her in the future.

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony,
We really appreciate your wonderful feedback. Our aim is to ensure we're always there for our customers, so Tracey will be thrilled to know her hard work is appreciated.

juan carlos aguilera

juan carlos aguileraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service provider.

Mitchell Toft
Is a wonderful person to deal with.
Excellent telephone modal and quick response to my requests.
I cannot be much happier dealing with Mitchell.
I have been dealing with serious legal matters, but him sorted out all my inquires in a timely way.

Paul R.

Paul R.South East Queensland, QLD

Invoice management

Tracey O,Shea of accounts payable was very helpful with invoicing and explaining process clear.
I highly recommend her for any account matters
She was a delight to talk with
Patience and understanding with formats to be lodged
Quick and easy way to to bill in future
I hope they hire .
more people like her
Kind regards Paul

Belle Maison Invoices sent to Sarah

It was a pleasure working with Tracy re my invoices sent to Sarah, just to get the job actioned and done with communication is some thing that has be missing for a long time with Sarah.

Mick Bradley

Mick BradleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Body Corporate Managers

We have been working with Challenge Strata for some time now and in all of our dealings with them we have found them to be honest, reliable and have a genuine interest in serving their clients. Challenge will continue to be our go to BCM for years to come. Special mention to Tracey for her assistance as well :)

See all Challenge Strata Management reviews