Challenge Strata Management

Challenge Strata Management (page 4 of 9)

Prompt attention to query

Tracey provided fantastic prompt service when I was following up for payment of an invoice and was very clear about what was required and made it easy for me provide the correct information

Hi Julie,
Thanks so much for your feedback! It's great to hear Tracey is providing great service for you.
She will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to her.

Peter DownsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peter Downs

Over the past few years I have been involved with Sarah Chambers in the accounting department and with out a doubt a very professional person aways there to help if need be, nothing seem to be to much trouble , many thanks for you help when required.

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Excellent level of communication and response

Tracey has assisted greatly with excellent communication and quick responses during a difficult situation due to the sudden departure of a staff member. Thank you for your assistance in resolving our queries quickly and efficiently!

Hi,
Thanks so much for your feedback! Tracey will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to her.
Thanks again,

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Willow

WillowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Matter resolved in quick time

Thank you to Tracey at Challenge Strata Management for your speedy and professional service. It only took one phone call from me and the follow up was immediate and thoughtful. I also got a follow up call the next day to confirm that the matter had been resolved and without any fuss.

Rui S.

Rui S.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work

Excellent good work and very quick payments Very good prompt service For so many years that Ive been with Challenger we Will always recommend strata challenger thanks you very much Rui

Hi Rui,
Thanks so much for your feedback! The team will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to them.

Carmel Broadhurst

Carmel BroadhurstSouth East Queensland, QLD

The very best people and service

Having worked for approximately 2 years with Stephanie I cannot speak highly enough of her and her team..

Prompt service, accuracy and attention to detail, all done with politeness and charm.

I would recommend her services to any potential clients,

Oceanside

OceansideSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service!

Cheryl and Sue are fantastic. Their professionalism is 11/10. Definitely have the best interests of body corporate communities in focus. Can't speak highly enough of Cheryl and her excellent service provision.

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Thanks so much for your feedback! Cheryl and Sue will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to them.
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Excellent prompt and professional service every time!

Tracey from accounts was so helpful (and on Melbourne Cup Day). Went out of her way to assist in a polite and efficient manner. Challenge is lucky to have Tracey on their team - she makes dealing with mundane accounts a bit more pleasant.

Tracey O'Shea

Tracey O'Shea was prompt and efficient. She was continually cheerful even though I rang her back at least 6 times with queries. I was very happy with the service provided by Tracey.
John Burton
Secretary
Surfers Century Apartments

Tony Flinn

Tony FlinnSouth East Queensland, QLD

This seems to be a system that will work well.

I would like to mention that Tracey O'Shea is an extremely pleasant patient and accommodating lady.
Nothing was an issue and very flexible with her times and calling back several times was not an issue.
Well done Tracey would highly recommend you to any Building Manager with this system.

Tony Flinn
BM
Surfers Century Apartments

Buttons

ButtonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sarah has always been helpful and friendly with any issue I have had. She is very professional and has a work ethic that must be recognised. Nothing has been a problem for her with any of our issues and all requests have been dealt with promptly. Sarah is a asset to Challenge Strata and to Monterey Mews.

Hi Buttons,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Sarah is meeting your expectations and I will be sure to share your review with her.

Charlotte Van Der Sterre

Charlotte Van Der SterreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Managers, Accurate Punctual

Prompt reply to emails and voice message.
Follow up on queries and questions
Helpful with contacts and details. Thorough and helpful with the use of Strata Max. I would definitely recommend the girls Sarah, Stephanie and the other ladies.

Stephen Wyer

Stephen WyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carwoola Body Corporate

Challenge Strata staff the reception, Sue Lees, and Nathan Land are always helpful and Sarah Chambers in accounts area is helpful with account queries and paying Carwoola accounts on time.

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt, Efficient and Friendly

Sarah Chambers has always processed payments promptly with great attention to detail. I have always found Sarah great to deal with, Sarah's customer service skills are fantastic, always keeping us informed and should be commended.

Hi Bridget,
Thanks so much for your feedback! Sarah will be thrilled to receive this review. I'll be sure to pass this on to her.

RUTHIE

RUTHIESouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

This was my first contact with Tracey O'Shea. She was polite and was helpful with my query. Her guidance with the IT problem I was experiencing was greatly appreciated. Regarding an Accounts matter she explained that clearly to me and she even followed up with a phone call regarding further resolution of the query.

Hi Ruthie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear we are meeting your expectations and I will be sure to share your review with Tracey.

Excellent service by Tracey

I had multiple account queries and Tracey responded in a very professional and efficient manner.
All requested information and source documents were provided within 24 hours which was a quicker time frame than I had expected.

Hi,

Chairman

ChairmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work that we appreciate

Sarah Chambers is doing our invoices which arrive always with enough time until the due date.
I receive the invoices, so I can approve them before payment is made. Great job

Hi Chairman,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear we are meeting your expectations and I will be sure to share your review with Sarah.

Account payment assistance

Having changed our business from sole trader to a company, this was one of the first jobs we invoiced. Tracey was great in making sure all the details were updated in the system and payment made. Thank you.

Garth Keppie

Garth KeppieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt professional service

Our body corporate uses Challenge Strata as its manager, and we have always found them to offer prompt and efficient service. For example Accounts Payable staff Tracey O'Shea is always quick with her responses to my emails, and offers friendly assistance. Other management staff are also efficient and professional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Challenge Strata to other bodies corporate.

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Sarah resolved my problem with a concise, friendly email

Thank you Sarah Chambers for your recent email regarding an issue I was having using the Stratamax system. You were able to improve my knowledge of how to access the information that I required in a friendly and informative way. Great job, keep it up.

See all Challenge Strata Management reviews