Phill

PhillSydney, NSW

Fast to respond

I had an issue that was not resolved and management were quick to positively respond. The management team led by Stephanie were polite and friendly and were quite helpful in sorting out issues.

Hi Phill,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very upset to hear you feel this way and we would like an opportunity to talk with you about the issues you have raised.
We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.

Prompt assistance

When inquiring about an issue with an invoice Tracey O’Shea's response was very helpful and efficient in a timely manner. Tracey identified the issue and provide correct information to solve my concerns

Hi Fi,
We are delighted to hear that Tracey was able to assist with your invoice enquiry and I know she will be thrilled to receive your kind feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Patty

PattySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sarah The Great Accounts Lady

I have found Sarah very helpful, informative and willing to be patient with sorting out any issues. Keep up the excellent work Sarah and look forward to working with you in the year ahead.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

CSM works!

Even if you deal with 1 person, an experienced team is collectively getting the job done, educating, meeting timeframes, problem solving, ensuring compliancy, & still time to be courteous. Thanks, CSM.

Robyn A.

Robyn A.Sydney, NSW

Tracey O'Shea

Tracey O'Shea as been a pleasure to work with, she is punctual with her emails plus she replies to any questions I may have in a timely manner. Thank you Tracey for making my experience such a pleasure!

Hi Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Tracey. I will be sure to pass on your awesome feedback.
Thank you again!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

BCC Treasurer

BCC TreasurerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service from Accounts Payable at Challenge Strata

As Treasurer of my Body Corporate Committee, I am more than happy with the service provided by Sarah, who is my contact in the Accounts Payable section at Challenge Strata Management.

Kyla Smith at Challenge Strata

Above average for the Gold Coast

I'm on our owners' committee and have found Challenge Strata to be fine. We haven't had any problems and in reality, this type of consistent service is well above what I normally find from small businesses on the Gold Coast. Sometimes I've found that staff can be a little short on the phone but we've had no problems in meetings and are happy with the service provided.
Things get done on time. Good assistance when required.
Sometimes phone manner can be a bit abrupt.

See all Challenge Strata Management reviews