Virginia Lawton

Virginia LawtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Continued lack of cooperation

Your reponse is inadequate as the on site building manager is not a qualified Tech and cannot resolve this problem. I have attached the email exchange that commenced December 2020

Virginia Lawton

Virginia LawtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Challenge Strata Management refusal for me to have NBN in spite of a BCCM conciliation agreement

In spite of a conciliation agreement by the BCCM Challenge Strata Management have place extra conditions on me to make it more difficult for me to allow NBN to connect me in my owned apartment.

Phill

PhillSydney, NSW

Fast to respond

I had an issue that was not resolved and management were quick to positively respond. The management team led by Stephanie were polite and friendly and were quite helpful in sorting out issues.

Hi Phill,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We are very upset to hear you feel this way and we would like an opportunity to talk with you about the issues you have raised.
We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you soon.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Prompt assistance

When inquiring about an issue with an invoice Tracey O’Shea's response was very helpful and efficient in a timely manner. Tracey identified the issue and provide correct information to solve my concerns

Hi Fi,
We are delighted to hear that Tracey was able to assist with your invoice enquiry and I know she will be thrilled to receive your kind feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Patty

PattySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sarah The Great Accounts Lady

I have found Sarah very helpful, informative and willing to be patient with sorting out any issues. Keep up the excellent work Sarah and look forward to working with you in the year ahead.

CSM works!

Even if you deal with 1 person, an experienced team is collectively getting the job done, educating, meeting timeframes, problem solving, ensuring compliancy, & still time to be courteous. Thanks, CSM.

Robyn A.

Robyn A.Sydney, NSW

Tracey O'Shea

Tracey O'Shea as been a pleasure to work with, she is punctual with her emails plus she replies to any questions I may have in a timely manner. Thank you Tracey for making my experience such a pleasure!

Hi Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's great to hear you are happy with the level of service provided by Tracey. I will be sure to pass on your awesome feedback.
Thank you again!
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

BCC Treasurer

BCC TreasurerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service from Accounts Payable at Challenge Strata

As Treasurer of my Body Corporate Committee, I am more than happy with the service provided by Sarah, who is my contact in the Accounts Payable section at Challenge Strata Management.

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Serious concerns regarding management of body corporate by Challenge Strata Management

Kim

I have responded to your private message and trust you will be in touch as soon as possible.

Kyla Smith at Challenge Strata

Kyla Smith & Challenge Strata

I couldn't agree more with the review by len on 21st June 2018. I will go one step further and advise that Kyla Smith should be in jail for fraud and never be allowed to work in the strata industry ever again. As len wrote, Challenge Strata are unreliable, unprofessional, ignorant, manipulative, irresponsible and I'll add downright dishonest. When informed of the fraud committed by Kyla Smith with evidence provided, Challenge Strata refused to take any action.

Clare C
Clare C
len

lenmerrimac

Terrible

In my experience this would have to be the worst body corporate management company that I have come across. They are unreliable, unprofessional, ignorant, manipulative and irresponsible people..

Look Elsewhere!!

Linda
Linda

No responses

Terrible company to deal with. Does not respond to messages or emails to a simple query regarding the repairs to common property for the estate. They lack the customer service capability or skills to be effective at their jobs. Will be lobbying the committee to remove Challenge Strata Management as soon possible and moving to a more competent company that actually values their clients.

Right I

Right ISouth East Queensland, QLD

To correct a typo to my previously sent review - Extremely lacking body corporate knowledge and C.S.

Jeff2013

Jeff2013Sydney

Rude and incompetent

We have owned an apartment in a Gold Coast complex for 2 years and our Strata committee have had nothing but problems in dealing with these people. They refuse to have any conversation with owners who are not on the committee even if the enquiry is a simple one. They seem to overlook the fact that the owners are paying their fees!! As a committee member I have found that they make numerous errors in compiling accounts and budgets and only send out notices of meetings at the last possible moment. A lot of the problem seems to be that the highest qualification held by any of their senior staff is a Cert IV. None of them seem to have passed "Good manners 101"
Not good enough and we are looking to have them removed.

Illusion2000Sydney

Poor service and just a bit arrogant

Above average for the Gold Coast

I'm on our owners' committee and have found Challenge Strata to be fine. We haven't had any problems and in reality, this type of consistent service is well above what I normally find from small businesses on the Gold Coast. Sometimes I've found that staff can be a little short on the phone but we've had no problems in meetings and are happy with the service provided.
Things get done on time. Good assistance when required.
Sometimes phone manner can be a bit abrupt.

Needs a Makeover

These people need to take a good hard look at themselves! They can be very rude,uncooperative & lack the professional approach necessary to run an efficient operation.Their initial promises of timeliness in responding to correspondence,responsibility & transparency are sadly lacking.Their attitude to their clients is not of the standard that one would expect of a Body Corporate Manager & I suggest others looking for such a Manager should look elsewhere.

Rude, arrogant, inefficient in a number of respects,poor customer relations generally

terrible service

They are rude and will not return your emails or calls. I have had nothing but trouble with this rude bunch of people. I highly recommend staying clear of this terrible company. When you call they are either to busy to talk with you or when you are worthy of their time they treat you like scum. stay clear.

Rude people with no respect for anyone.

See all Challenge Strata Management reviews