Lis

LisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Efficient

we have found Mitchell Toft to be friendly, professional and efficient in all dealings coupled with a prompt response time to all requests when made. 5-star service with a smile.

Joanne Looke

Joanne LookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Professional Service

Bill Croucher is very helpful in assisting with any queries and payments he also responds promptly to requests as do all the staff at Challenge Strata Management.
A great company to deal with on all body corporate compliance. Thanks

Hi Joanne,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to recognise Bill's efforts and review our services. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard into the future.

Excellent Service

This is really a good and supportive company. I strongly recommend his company to everyone. !
They respond very quickly and very patient to all the questions we have. Excellent Service from Mr. Bill Croucher. Thank you !!

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Bill Croucher is great man to work with!
Well help and assisting to us and fast respond and explain on any of our question also reminding us on time on our mistaken, which is really appreciate for our work.
Thanks Bill!

Hi KR,
Thank you for your kind words about Bill. He works hard to always prioritise customer service and this review will make his day!
Thanks again,
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Was made so easy thanks to Tracey.

Thanks Tracey O'Shea for your wonderful assistance in getting me set up on the strata max hub today. Could not have done it without you. You were so patient with me.

Hi Tim,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to recognise Tracey's efforts and review our services. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard.

Katie

Katie South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service

Tracey the accounts payable assistant was a great help with getting the invoice hub up and running. The link was not working to begin with but Tracey helped resolve it all efficiently, much appreciated.

Neil R.

Neil R.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Good Day
Our many thanks to Ms Bridget Christie of Challenge Strata for her excellent customer service . She is Courteous, knowledgeable and has been very pleasant and detailed in her response to our many queries .
She is an asset to your company and her Assistance has been greatly appreciated .
Best regards
Neil Roberts

Rani Edwards

Rani EdwardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stephanie Peters

Stephanie was extremely helpful and quick in her responses - very impressed and grateful for her assistance. She prepopulated the forms and made the process as painless as possible - thanks Stephanie!

Hi Rani,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to recognise Stephanie's efforts and review our services. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard.

Lorraine

LorraineGold Coast, Queensland.

Quick and efficient service

Tracey O'Shea is to person I go to when I have a problem with or have a query re. payment of a Body Corporate account at the complex I manage. She very quickly responds, checking out and solving the issue.

Hi Lorraine,

Strata & Property Management Services

Excellent service and quick response

Tracey O’Shea is providing excellent service to clients. Quick response and jobs been done very well. I am wishing to work with you in the future again and all the best.

Hi Nick,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Tracey. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments as I know she will be thrilled!
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Exemplary customer service and communication.

I have had a few queries regarding payments of invoices for our Body Corporate at Mt Eliza. I have always been given accurate and up to date information from Tracey who goes above and beyond to keep me informed of what is happening and therefore I am able to liaise with our contractors and keep them appraised of where we are at... keeping them happy also keeps us guaranteed of good work

Suz

SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, helpful and friendly staff

Yesterday I finally met Lisa Norvock in person. Lisa is our Community Manager and I am the chairperson for our complex. I have been liaising with Lisa in the past twelve months since Lisa commenced at Challenge Strata. I am so pleased with all the assistance and knowledge Lisa has been providing me during this time. I find Lisa to be very approachable and with a friendly disposition. I certainly look forward to continuing to work with Lisa in the future. I would also like to mention how grateful I am to Tracey who works in the Accounts Payable Department at Challenge Strata. Nothing is ever too much for Tracey. Tracey too is so approachable and really friendly. Thank you to both ladies for being such a pleasure to deal with at all times.

Buttons

ButtonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with.

As usual, my query was dealt with promptly and in a professional manner. Tracey O'shea is a credit to challenge strata, she obviously has a good working knowledge of her position and a passion for customer service. I have dealt with challenge strata for a good number of years, and young ladies like Tracey O'shea only reinforce our desire to deal with your company in the future.

Amanda

AmandaNorth Western Region, NSW

Very helpful

Stephanie Peters was so helpful and patient with all my questions. She rectified my issues immediately with a happy nature. So nice . Thanks again your a superstar Stephanie Peters . Thanks

Hi Amanda,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Stephanie. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments as I know she will be thrilled!
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Efficient people

As treasurer of Lanikai on Brighton I have enjoyed working with our direct contacts at Challenge as I have found them to be responsive to any queries raised, providing positive information in a timely manner and have very pleasant personalities.
My only criticism regarding their organisation, and NOT the persons I deal with, is that in my opinion they could act more quickly when collecting arrears from owners.

LHan

LHanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Professional Management

The Community Manager of Lanikai on Brighton has provided excellent advice and leadership since our Body Corporate decided to transfer management from another company. We are very pleased to be be able give the well deserved five star rating.

Pooja

PoojaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tracey O’Shea

Tracey has helped me a lot to solve my issue regarding the payment. Whenever I called or emailed her to chase up payment, she has tried to resolve the query asap.

Hi Pooja,

Daniel Southworth

Daniel SouthworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Today I have been assisted by Tracey O'Shea in sorting out some problems I had with invoicing and payments.
Tracey's cheerful disposition made it easy to communicate with her. I feel confidant she has everything sorted out for us all.
I thank Tracey for her help.
Daniel Southworth.

TINA

TINASouth East Queensland, QLD

Tracey is amazing! Follows my requests up straight away. Advises that she is following up and stays in touch via email. In a short period of time payment is received.

Hi Tina,
Thank you for sharing your comments. It's great to hear you are happy in the capable hands of Tracey. She will be thrilled to read this!
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Excellent Customer service.

Miami Beachside Apartments have recently changed over to Challenge Strata Managers. Tracey O'Shea from accounts payable emailed and phoned me to introduce herself and help set up the Stratamax Portal for the complex. She has excellent customer service manners and is quite knowledgeable and quite professional. I had other issues to discuss, so she sent an email to the appropriate departments that will deal with our enquiries with in minutes after finishing our telephone conversation.

Hi Glenys,