Lorraine

LorraineGold Coast, Queensland.

Quick and efficient service

Tracey O'Shea is to person I go to when I have a problem with or have a query re. payment of a Body Corporate account at the complex I manage. She very quickly responds, checking out and solving the issue.

Excellent service and quick response

Tracey O’Shea is providing excellent service to clients. Quick response and jobs been done very well. I am wishing to work with you in the future again and all the best.

Hi Nick,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Tracey. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments as I know she will be thrilled!
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Exemplary customer service and communication.

I have had a few queries regarding payments of invoices for our Body Corporate at Mt Eliza. I have always been given accurate and up to date information from Tracey who goes above and beyond to keep me informed of what is happening and therefore I am able to liaise with our contractors and keep them appraised of where we are at... keeping them happy also keeps us guaranteed of good work

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Suz

SuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, helpful and friendly staff

Yesterday I finally met Lisa Norvock in person. Lisa is our Community Manager and I am the chairperson for our complex. I have been liaising with Lisa in the past twelve months since Lisa commenced at Challenge Strata. I am so pleased with all the assistance and knowledge Lisa has been providing me during this time. I find Lisa to be very approachable and with a friendly disposition. I certainly look forward to continuing to work with Lisa in the future. I would also like to mention how grateful I am to Tracey who works in the Accounts Payable Department at Challenge Strata. Nothing is ever too much for Tracey. Tracey too is so approachable and really friendly. Thank you to both ladies for being such a pleasure to deal with at all times.

Buttons

ButtonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with.

As usual, my query was dealt with promptly and in a professional manner. Tracey O'shea is a credit to challenge strata, she obviously has a good working knowledge of her position and a passion for customer service. I have dealt with challenge strata for a good number of years, and young ladies like Tracey O'shea only reinforce our desire to deal with your company in the future.

Amanda

AmandaNorth Western Region, NSW

Very helpful

Stephanie Peters was so helpful and patient with all my questions. She rectified my issues immediately with a happy nature. So nice . Thanks again your a superstar Stephanie Peters . Thanks

Hi Amanda,
Thank you so much for your feedback and recognising the level of service provided by Stephanie. I will be certain to pass on your kind comments as I know she will be thrilled!
Kind regards,
Richard Eastwood - General Manager.

Efficient people

As treasurer of Lanikai on Brighton I have enjoyed working with our direct contacts at Challenge as I have found them to be responsive to any queries raised, providing positive information in a timely manner and have very pleasant personalities.
My only criticism regarding their organisation, and NOT the persons I deal with, is that in my opinion they could act more quickly when collecting arrears from owners.

LHan

LHanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Professional Management

The Community Manager of Lanikai on Brighton has provided excellent advice and leadership since our Body Corporate decided to transfer management from another company. We are very pleased to be be able give the well deserved five star rating.

Pooja

PoojaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tracey O’Shea

Tracey has helped me a lot to solve my issue regarding the payment. Whenever I called or emailed her to chase up payment, she has tried to resolve the query asap.

Hi Pooja,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to recognise Tracey's efforts and review our services. We look forward to continuing to deliver to this high standard.

Daniel Southworth

Daniel SouthworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Today I have been assisted by Tracey O'Shea in sorting out some problems I had with invoicing and payments.
Tracey's cheerful disposition made it easy to communicate with her. I feel confidant she has everything sorted out for us all.
I thank Tracey for her help.
Daniel Southworth.

TINA

TINASouth East Queensland, QLD

Tracey is amazing! Follows my requests up straight away. Advises that she is following up and stays in touch via email. In a short period of time payment is received.

Hi Tina,
Thank you for sharing your comments. It's great to hear you are happy in the capable hands of Tracey. She will be thrilled to read this!
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Excellent Customer service.

Miami Beachside Apartments have recently changed over to Challenge Strata Managers. Tracey O'Shea from accounts payable emailed and phoned me to introduce herself and help set up the Stratamax Portal for the complex. She has excellent customer service manners and is quite knowledgeable and quite professional. I had other issues to discuss, so she sent an email to the appropriate departments that will deal with our enquiries with in minutes after finishing our telephone conversation.

Hi Glenys,
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Responding to abnormal but urgent customer needs

Silverton CTS 11693 engages Challenge as our strata managers. Our suppliers, large or small, depend on us to deal promptly and efficiently with payments. Sometimes it is only when something goes wrong that the real test of individual excellence emerges. In our case, a large contract supplier queried one invoice that had already been paid and another that was missing. Tracy O’Shea in A/P Services quickly alerted us to the potential for loss of service continuity and urgency. Tracey verified the invoice already paid and when a duplicate of the missing invoice was presented, Tracey did not wait for the next payment run, the invoice was manually entered and paid the same day. Thank you Tracey for service excellence to both us and our supplier.

Victor Crump

Victor CrumpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have been dealing with Bill Croucher, Assistant Accountant at Northern Communities for approximately 2.5yrs and he is always polite, helpful, very knowledgeable and our interactions have been efficient and professional.

Exceptional Customer Service Experience

Tracey attended to the issue I reported immediately, and resolved it within a few hours, which is exceptional. At every stage of communication she was attentive, professional and concise. Superb customer experience.

Strata & Property Management Services

Tracey is so quick to help my urgent problems, thanks so much

Lovely team who are quick to respond and get the job done. Always get back to me in a very timely manner and fix any issues. Professional and friendly, thank you Tracey at Challenge Strata Management.

Hi Lisa,
It's great to know Tracey is meeting your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to recognise her efforts, she will be thrilled to read your review!

no thank you

no thank youSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stephanie Toft and Sue Sellings are fabulous

Stephanie Toft and Sue Sellings are always friendly, professional and efficient when assisting with difficult and simple issues. Their guidance, experience and knowledge is appreciated as things can become overwhelming at times.

BC SecretarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally professional, efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

I have dealt with many Strata Management Companies, and can honestly say that under the guidance from our Challenge Strata Manager, Andrea, we have received outstanding service. The professionalism, efficiency, and knowledge is simply first class and makes our role as Body Corporate representatives very easy.

Ease of implementation!

Once again congratulations to Tracey in AP providing progressive and proactive solutions for a more streamlined invoice approvals process for the building. The invoice hub approval layers will assist us with a smoother and more expedient way to handle our payments to suppliers. Great service and thank you!

Fabulous Customer Service

Tracey sorted an overdue account for me that I had been following up with the building management for most of last year. She called me and we discussed what the issues were and what was expected for the invoices to pass payment. She sent emails to all concern on what was required in the future. Also I believe she worked overtime to have all the well overdue invoices entered and passed for payment. She readily responded and answered all correspondence in a friendly, personable and very professional manner. Thanks Tracey.

See all Challenge Strata Management reviews