4.7 from 184 reviews · View Details

Faye

FayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE Best Community Manager

Lisa has been absolutely invaluable in her role as Community Manager to me in my role of Secretary/Treasurer of the BCC. Nothing is ever too much for her, and everything is done is such a timely manner.

Hi Faye,
Thanks for your awesome review! Lisa loves going above and beyond for everyone in her community and your kind review will make her day! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Philip

PhilipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional

Cheryl has always been very helpful in my dealing with her. She has always responded to any questions and situations that need clarity ,quickly and precisely enabling me to make decisions base on the facts.

Hi Philip,
We really appreciate the great feedback and thank you for taking the time to review our services. Cheryl will be delighted to receive your review.

Gregory D.

Gregory D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Michael, on reception, was incredibly knowledgable and helpful. He always replies very quickly to any enquiries I have and goes the extra mile. I can definitely recommend Challenge Strata Management

Hi Gregory,
Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. It's great to hear we are meeting your expectations and you're happy with the service provided by Challenge.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Challenge Strata Management compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Lynton

LyntonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Professional Support

Lisa was always extremely professional and impartial with her advice and feedback.
She always responded within a day of our enquires and was exceptionally understanding of challenges that we encountered.
Five stars to Lisa

Lavinia

LaviniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accounts made easy!!!

Our business enjoys working with Sarah and the accounts payable team. Invoices are paid promptly and any queries that arise are dealt with efficiently - saving us time. Excellent customer service that we appreciate, and highly recommend.

Michael H

Michael H

Excellent community manager

I would like to commend Lisa Norvock on her professionalism and persona ever since she was assigned to be our communality manager in June 2020. She has been a welcomed change for us. Lisa is eager to help with what seems like our many requests and I praise her efforts in the short time she has been managing our affairs.

Henny

HennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

My invioces were always promptly paid, Sarah made sure i never had any issues or drama's
regarding any queries. I highly recommend CSM on there internal systems and the team of highly skilled
personnel.

Hi Henny,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It's great to hear we are meeting your expectations and you're happy in the capable hands of Sarah.

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and Excellent Customer Service

I would like to compliment Brenda Will at Challenge Strata for her great Customer Service, at the age of 70 this was my first time living in an Apartment Complex at Grand Bay Luxury Apartments and Brenda helped me tremendously through the initial stages of setting up my levy account and also helping me through applying for the discounted amount that I had missed due to the settlement dates.
I always received email updates and levy notices well ahead of time from Brenda which made making payments on time so much easier.
David H.

Hi David,
It's great to hear such wonderful feedback for Brenda! This review will make her day! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Ray E.

Ray E.South East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient

I was in contact with Sarah Chambers regarding payment of invoice
Very polite and friendly service and payment was very prompt
It was a pleasure to deal with Sarah and CSM
Five stars

Hi Ray,
Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. This will make Sarah's day!

Strata & Property Management Services

Easy and friendly to work with

Every month Sarah Chambers ensures all payments come through promptly and if there are any issues she is on to it straight away to sort out. Always cheerful to speak with.

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Thank you for your kind review of Sarah. I'ts great to know Sarah is making such a positive impact and receiving this will make her day!
Richard Eastwood - General Manager

Swimart Bundall
Swimart Bundall

thanks for having someone that does her work right

oz0i0i88

oz0i0i88Sydney, NSW

Helpful and efficient

I called up Challenge Strata to assist me with my existing strata outstanding fees.
Brenda pick up the call and she is extremely helpful , friendly.
I can feel she is genuinely try to help me and most importantly she listen to my story and show empathy.
She suggested a few options and happy with her suggestion hopefully will be review ASAP.
I was very impressed with her service.
She responded to my email within 5 minutes.
She forwarded my form to the relevant team to be review.
Thank you so much Brenda !!!

Smarter Communities T.Challenge Strata Management

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review. This will make Brenda's day!

Des Lacy

Des LacySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Prompt Services

As Treasurer for a body corporate Managed by Challenge Strata it is a pleasure to be able to endorse them as a highly professional and knowledgable organisation. It would be remiss of me not to mention that at one stage our body corporate planned to leave Challenge Strata as a result of several issues we had encountered, however Challenge Strata actively listened to our concerns and rectified the issues immediately. We attribute our continued support for Challenge Strata to the excellent service provided by Cheryl Lambert and her team. Thank you Cheryl for being so professional and knowledgeable. Your guidance to our committee ensures we make sound decisions for the benefit of our members.

Very Professional, Helpful, and Responsive

Natasha was great to deal with. She was very professional and helpful with my query and was very quick to action my request. Thank you for the helpfulness and timely responsiveness.

Hi Jaad,
Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service provided by Natasha. I will pass your kind comments on to her.

Responsive

Sarah gives good service and prompt action, and is helpful and polite. She sorted out our unpaid invoice very quickly, thank you. We have found her organization Challenge Strata to be very helpful, and staffed by good people like Sarah.

Julian

JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can Do Attitude

Sarah has been very helpful, polite and swiftly in her timely manner assisting us with our queries. Nice to have someone with a positive can do attitude and willing to follow up on your queries.

Very professional and helpful

A big thank you to Sarah Chambers for her swift and professional assistance sorting some dramas we had with an invoice. We found Sarah to be very helpful and courteous. Thanks again Sarah!

Hi Nature Bond,
Thank you for your positive review. We are delighted to hear you are impressed with the level of service from Sarah. I will pass your kind comments on to her.
Richard Eastwood, General Manager

Very helpful and super quick response

Sarah was so helpful in assisting me to get some things done urgently for our building. She was very quick to respond and made sure to give me all the detailed information.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Sarah is providing you with fast and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Helpful

Sarah Chambers replied back to my email in a very timely manner. She pointed me in the right direction, so I could get my issue resolved. Thank you for your assistance.

Mandy Sims

Mandy SimsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team

Efficient and friendly team. Shoutout to Sarah Chambers in the accounts payable team who was very thorough and helpful with our query. She went above and beyond what we asked for. Thank you Sarah!

Hi Mandy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's great to hear Sarah is providing you with friendly and efficient service. I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

See all Challenge Strata Management reviews