Champion Loans Vehicle Loans

Champion Loans Vehicle Loans

See the Best Car Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joanne

JoanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Love my car..

Natalie is amazing!! She always looks after me and my needs.. Nat is a legend..Helped me with my loan and to get my new car.. Thanks Natalie..Service is always brilliant..

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Car ModelHolden Barina

Tanika

TanikaMid North Coast, NSW

This was great they helped me get a car I now have my p's so yea they helped make me feel good about life again

Thanks you champion loans for all your help getting me on the road...
If it wasn't for the approval for the loan I wouldn't have a car or my Pete so thank you so so much

Car ModelFord wagon
Mez M.

Mez M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing customer service

From start to finish my dealings with Jessica have been amazing. I have been a customer for over a year and the process has been seemless and straight forward. thanks

Awesome

Kristie went above and beyond to help. Not my first time with these guys and each time is just so easy. They truely do all the work for you. All costs are clearly explained and repayments are tailored to you and your situation. You are a human being not just a number.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

I understand the negative reviews

I applied for loan 6 days Ago have heard nothing at all did everything they asked wouldn't except 2 of my guarantors even though they have perfect credit honestly they are just a stuff around the no so good reviews were spot on down right wrong

Car ModelHolden Captiva CG CX

Hi Jodie,
It looks like we've got an incorrect number for you. We've just emailed, if you would like to reply with the best contact number we'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks, Champion Loans

Jodie-marie V.
Jodie-marie V.

You have the correct number I have no email at all from u on the 19th I sent you email asking why I haven't heard anything no email back

Essential Soul E.

Essential Soul E.

Wow Extra Fantastic Your Amazing

Wonderful service Brilliant and easy process So extremely marvellous
If ever i was to need help again, you will definitely be the first company I would approach
Sincere thanks

Kris

KrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Life saver

I have tried to get a loan and no body wanted to help me. Thank you champion loans. They were so helpful and kept you in the loop the whole time. I would like to give them 10 stars.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Kris, we really appreciate your feedback - thank you! We're glad we could help you. We know sometimes people just need a little break :) If you need any assistance during the loan please don't hesitate to contact us. Cheers, Champion Loans