Part of Champion Loans  4.7

James
JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts
  Verified Vehicle Loans

Great customer service

Just got a car loan. The service was awesome. Very friendly staff and real pleasure to deal with. I have had 3 loans now with them. Highly recommend them for anyone. Show details ·  1
Joanne
JoanneNgunnawal 2913, ACT
  Vehicle Loans

REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS CHAMPION AUSSIES! BEST LOAN COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH

Champion Loans are the honest to goodness best loan people I have ever dealt with. From the sincere and happy staff to the quick and easy application, I could not find anything to fault them on. They deserve the name "CHAMPION" as they are what Australian loans should be like. I will be recommending them to my friends,family and work colleagues. Thankyou Champion Loans. You made my life a little easier. Show details ·  1
Jonathan Knox
Jonathan Knox4 posts
  Vehicle Loans

Very helpful in a time of need

Loaned me all I needed to purchase a car. Quick approval and timely payout. Show details
Clinton Manns
Clinton MannsCentral West, NSW2 posts
  Vehicle Loans

Champion loans were so helpful and easy to use

Got my motorcycle loan the process was easy and the people were so nice Show details
hayden w.
hayden w.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Vehicle Loans

easy as car loan

freindly helpful staff, with the latest way to enter your details and get a fast loan.
will recommend to anyone whos needing money Show details ·  1
Loz
LozIllawarra, NSW6 posts

My new little buzz box

Ashlee was absolutely amazing. Did everything she could to get me back on my feet with my new little car. And I love it. Thanks so much.
Zena D.
Zena D.South East Queensland, QLD
  Vehicle Loans

You are amazing Ashlee from Champion Loans!

Ashlee's customer service is excellent and efficient and without her I would not have my new car today, as my old car broke down. No unexpected extra costs and I am extremely satisfied with my loan. Show details ·  1
Christine
ChristineNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome customer service!!

Caitlan was awesome helping me out with a car loan, the experience with the service was very fast, did not expect the outcome to be quick. I would recommend if you want fast and reliable service and a awesome outcome. Very happy. Thank you. Show details
Debbie
Debbie
  Vehicle Loans

Great service Kristy was very polite and helpful

Extremely happy with service and I was able to achieve what I wanted Kristy went through processes and they were prompt with transferring funds This is actually my second loan through champion.
 Show details
Amy R.
Amy R.South East Queensland, QLD

Natalie is the best

I am always happy with champion because of Natalie she goes the extra mile and she genuinely cares and you can here that Natalie deserves a raise at the very least a promotion
Bevin
BevinSydney, NSW
  Vehicle Loans

There's nothing to improve champion loads made it all so easy and very quick. I am so grateful

The customer service was excellent, very easy and quick response from customer service. I was more than happy to decline other offers. She made me feel welcome. The loan repayment made easy and manageable. Show details ·  1
Remo
Remo

Great Services

Danielle is an absolute delight.She got my loan sorted quickly and easily with payment options that really work for me.I have been a customer for a few years now never any problem Show details ·  1
boof
boofSouth West, WA6 posts
  Vehicle Loans

Just when I needed the help

I already had a loan with Champion a d was getting to the end of its contract and I needed some funds to purchase another vehicle with a great price and I asked the question to them and resent all my statements a d such and 4 hrs later the funds were paid to the previous owner
I recommend these guys to anyone that has trouble with mainstream lenders Show details ·  1
Julie Arrowood
Julie Arrowood3 posts

Great Place

Champion Loans are just wonderful, great customer service , very understanding, compassionate, and caring, we are very satisfied with the service and are happy to recommend them to all.They go the extra mile to help. Show details ·  2
Joanne
JoanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Love my car

Natalie is amazing!! She always looks after me and my needs.. Nat is a legend..Helped me with my loan and to get my new car.. Thanks Natalie..Service is always brilliant.. Show details ·  1