4.9

Michael J Howe

Michael J HoweMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magnificent Cash Loan Company

Fast Loans, Fantastic Customer Service. Highly Recommended to anyone who needs money in a hurry with incredible options for a huge variety of payment installments, Gotta Luv Champion Loans Forever

Loan Start DateApril 2021

LorraeWestern District, VIC

These guys have helped me out so many times. Excellent service and great people to talk to

Customer service was brilliant. Felt like I was the only person being attended to as they seemed to concentrate solely on myself until loan funded afterwards they still contacted me to make sure I was happy

Loretta4747

Loretta4747Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent - Very Helpful

Cass and the team at Champion has been very helpful im on my third loan. The service has been excellent, a quick and easy process, really appreciated being kept up to date with the progress of my loan. Thank you

Loan Term3 months

Betty

BettyNorth Queensland, QLD

Life's so much better with Champion Loans

This current loan helped me immensely, I managed to not only refurnish my bedroom bug also buy a beautiful 18th gift for my granddaughter, you made my life so much better, Thank you Champion Loans

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute joke. Didnt give a straight answer. Waste of time and application! Very dissatisfied & frustrated with service!

Rang in asking bout a loan, explained our circumstances and was told definitely can assist & 'just apply'! Wasted time, credit check and application and didn't even get a reason why!!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great service Kristy was very polite and helpful

Extremely happy with service and I was able to achieve what I wanted Kristy went through processes and they were prompt with transferring funds This is actually my second loan through champion.

Annetta

AnnettaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing people

Amazing customer service! I have been going through Champion Loans for a few years. They are always extremely understanding and go above and beyond to help me and get me the amount I applied for

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Rayleen C.

Rayleen C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast & friendly service

Caitlin was fantastic, really helpful & friendly. Was a quick service & really appreciated being kept up to date with the progress of my loan. It was a big help. Thank you very much.

RoslynDarling Downs, QLD

Much needed rescue - just in time!

I tried one or two other companies before trying Champions. One company actually took back the offer of a loan because they didn't like the review I gave them! I didn't really care because I was feeling confident with Champions by then. They were very responsible, friendly & helpful. They even handled smoothly my frequent phone calls. The customer service was great, everything to do with costs was explained clearly. Naturally I'd prefer a lower rate, but it's not unfair. I can recommend this company to anyone needing a loan.

Very helpful, if needed.

Always great service

I got my first loan with Champion in 2017 and I always go straight to them whenever I need a loan. The whole process is easy and quick. Their rates and fees are reasonable and they are always able to work something out for me that suits my budget. The staff are always friendly and explain things thoroughly, and keep you notified of what's happening. I highly recommended Champion Loans.
Thanks Champion you really are the Champion's of loans!

Geen N

Geen NPerth, WA

Outstanding Service!!!

During a recent very traumatic time for myself ALL the staff at Champion were marvellous. All paperwork explained and I’m very satisfied with their service. Definitely no hidden extras and in my book No1 Loan Compant in Australia. Everything promised was done.

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a loan

I definately would kd recommend anyone looking for a loan to first try Champion loans before they look elsewhere , customer service from Daniel was first class and found her to be extremely professional and accommodating to all my needs.

James

JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great support

The customer service from Emily was fantastic. They looked at my application not just my history. It was a personal approach. Very friendly and go above and beyond. Highly recommend Champion to any one.

Michael J Howe

Michael J HoweMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Incredible Customer Service, Fast, Safe & very reliable super friendly staff and all options that are available are completely explained to you in detail and if you have any questions they are more than happy to answer your questions

Raymond E.

Raymond E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

I highly recommend this finance company , I have been with them for years for different types of loans the last one being a car loan , they never fail me , great service , great people
Thank you for helping me get the car of my dreams ☺️ Jill

Rachelle

RachelleIllawarra, NSW

Thank you so very much champion loans. Professional friendly and amazing staff. Hands down you guys are amazing.

Staff are always professional friendly and helpful. The whole process is quick and easily processed in a timely manner. Champion loans thank you so very much. 100 percent satisfied. Easy affordable payments.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Rachelle! Thanks for the recommendation, we couldn't do our jobs without customers like you! :)

JeSse

JeSseDarling Downs, QLD

Such champions !!! Thanks you helped me so much

Champion loans have helped me alot thank you so much you guys are the champions <3
I highly recommend these guys anyday
So friendly and easy going
100% satisfied
Once again thank you Champs

Loan Start DateFebruary 2016
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the recommendation Jesse! We think you're a Champ too :)

Very happy help my daughter out heaps

Couldn't ask for more beautiful staff that looked after me in the process of getting a loan to help me out talked me through the process and followed up when i received the money it was nice to have been dealt with in this manner.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Charmaine Hartmann

Charmaine HartmannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Professional

One of the easiest and most professional services that I have ever dealt with. They made me feel like a V.I.P, which was very important to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Charmaine, Thanks for the review, we're glad we could make the process one of your best. If you need us again we are only a phone call away! Cheers Champion Loans

Martina K.

Martina K.Illawarra, NSW

Fast and efficient

Champion loans made me feel like a person and not a liability! Individually tailored and lifted the wait off my shoulders! My finances are sorted and I’m ready to start my studies!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the review Martina! We're glad we could make the experience pain free for you!