Delbert Gibson

Delbert GibsonDarling Downs, QLD

Verry Good Service

They Have The Verry best Service Of Any Loan Company I Have Ever Used I Will Give Them Top Billing On Every Part Of The Service They Offer To People Like My Self.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Christine

ChristineNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service!!

Caitlan was awesome helping me out with a car loan, the experience with the service was very fast, did not expect the outcome to be quick. I would recommend if you want fast and reliable service and a awesome outcome. Very happy. Thank you.

Champions in every way ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Kistie is Absolutely Amazing. I have several loans now and she has been so helpful, Respectful, Understanding & compassionate. Always gets the Best deal for Me even Managed to get More for me. As a carer on a pension I was so Happy That I was Never treated like being on a pension Ment I wasn't good enough. Thanks kristie and champion loans.

Maddison

MaddisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast process

Customer service was 10/10
They followed up to ensure that I understood everything and that I was happy with everything.
The process was stress free and straight forward.
I highly recommend them. If I require a loan in the future they will be my first go to.

Mel

MelMid North Coast, NSW

This was so fast and lovely service

great speedy service, both with replies and cash in bank, lovely people to deal with, would recommend to anyone for sure, I would certainly go through these people in future

Loan Term8 months

BernSouth East Queensland, QLD

By far the best support and customer service financial provider I have experienced.

100% focused on helping and supporting their customers within their financial means. Love champion loans! I would highly recommend.

Timely, helpful, responsive and dedicated to supporting customers with their financial needs.

Thank you again!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Bern, Thank you so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate you taking the time to review our service! :)

My pleasure :)

This is O for Awsome

Sammie is the best have dealt with this lovely lady from the start she has catered to my needs every time thanks heaps sammie really appreciate it. Would recommend you guys anytime

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Shaz, thanks for the review, Sammie and the rest of the team are so glad they've made a lasting impression. If you need us in the future, we are only a phone call away!

faithmoodie

faithmoodieBrisbane, Queensland

Very helpful.

My whole experience with Champion Loans has been great. Very helpful very friendly and very supportive. I have had loans from other companies but they don't measure up to Champion.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Faith, Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to recommend us. if you need us again we are only a phone call away :) Cheers

Bianca D.

Bianca D.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Great company and they have excellent employees. Champion loans staff are extremely helpful and assist you through the whole process. If i could give them 10 stars i would, I'd happily recommend their services.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Bianca! Thanks for the recommendation, we think you're exceptional too and we couldn't be happier to have you as part of our Champion Loans family :)

tracey

traceySydney, NSW

Quick service and lovely staff

Customer service was brilliant very pleased with the rates.no I didn’t any unexpected costs. Each time I need some extra money I will be ringing champion loans
Great service and understanding

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan Term3 months
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Tracey, thanks for the review, we're glad we were able to help! If you need anything in the future, feel free to give us a call! Cheers, Champion Loans

kerrianne d.

kerrianne d.Perth, WA

I was very happy with the customer service every thing was easy by signing contract online to receiving the money to transfer to bank.The funds were available the next day .

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan Term12 months
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Kerrianne, thank you for the recommendation! we're glad the process was quick and easy. We look forward to hearing from you in the future if you need us! Kind regards, Champion Loans

Awesome experience and exactly the help I needed

I waa very impressed with the customer service I received .. my application was processed easily and I had a lovely young Lady who was very helpful with questions I had .. I'd highly recommend Champion Loans to family and friends.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Nan, thanks for the review, we hope we can continue to help out when you need us!

Jessica W.

Jessica W.Darling Downs, QLD

Always a pleasure

Been with champion for 6 years! Hands down the best people to deal with. So amazing to me every time I need something.
Politest customer service team, fast response rate and just all round amazing.
I was a single mum with no car and they gave me the off chance and lent me a small amount. Now I’m able to borrow much more due to my loyalty and paying well. Definitely called champions for a reason!!

Bianca D.

Bianca D.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

The staff are very attentive and personable, they explained all seevices they were offering and made sure it waa tailored to my needs.. They were very efficient and habe excellent customer service.

Fantastic

Customer service was great , the whole process was fast and easy, I would recommended Champion. Very helpful on the phone and easy to apply on line. No hidden costs and upfront with any questions you might have

Lex

LexNorth-West & West coast, TAS

happy customer

Awesome company to deal with. Happy with the customer service I recieve. Very happy with everything.been dealing with the guys from champion now for 2 years and couldn’t be happier

Loan Term24 months
Jacqueline

JacquelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Real people who help

I have been with champion loans for a few years they have always helped out and you can speak to the team and they look at all angles to suit you. I recommend them.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Jacqueline, thank you for your lovely feedback. We're so glad you continued to use our services over the years. Cheers, Champion Loans

Rach

RachSydney, NSW

Excellent loan company!!!

Loan Term6 months

Jerry r.

Jerry r.asked

Champion Loans

Hello Guys, Get a good life with this Life Time transforming card .I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until now i discovered this hacker that I got the card from . I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank ATM card i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from expert hackers & we both confirmed it really works without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been withdrawing $5000 daily from the card & the money has been in my own account. So glad i gave it a try at last & this card has really changed my life financially without getting caught, its real & truly works though its illegal but made me rich!! If you need this blank atm card from expert hackers then here is their email: Atmhacks@gmail.com
Contact them on WhatsApp: +14092061639

Kim A.

Kim A.asked

Champion Loans

how long does it take to get funds into account if you sign contract in the morning

25-48 hrs

Lisa M.

Lisa M.asked

Personal Loans

This would be the 1st time I have ever use this service. Do u guys help ppl who r on disability payments?

A Coggan

You need security like proof of a registered vehicle

Get an answer from our members and Champion Loans representatives

Compare all 4 Champion Loans
CategoryLoans and Short Term LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Interest Rate12.00% p.a.