Champion Loans

Champion Loans (page 2 of 9)

Personal Loans, Cash Loans, Vehicle Loans, Business Loans

L. Newman

L. NewmanCentral West, NSW

Satisfaction guaranteed

Can't say enough for the service and genuine care and courtesy offered.along with the product. The desire to help exhibits an understanding and sincerity that is really comforting. Highly recommended.

Mandy

MandyDarling Downs, QLD

Awesome staff

Emma is amazing never has she said no always there to help..... I love the whole Champion loans team ..... Thank you so much ...Going to be a great Christmas now .....

Application Process
Rayleen C.

Rayleen C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast & friendly service

Caitlin was fantastic, really helpful & friendly. Was a quick service & really appreciated being kept up to date with the progress of my loan. It was a big help. Thank you very much.

RoslynDarling Downs, QLD

Much needed rescue - just in time!

I tried one or two other companies before trying Champions. One company actually took back the offer of a loan because they didn't like the review I gave them! I didn't really care because I was feeling confident with Champions by then. They were very responsible, friendly & helpful. They even handled smoothly my frequent phone calls. The customer service was great, everything to do with costs was explained clearly. Naturally I'd prefer a lower rate, but it's not unfair. I can recommend this company to anyone needing a loan.

Very helpful, if needed.

Sandra

SandraCentral West, NSW

Thankyou champion loans

Love the customer service always there to help
Never had any problems with my. Payments.
I'm so satisfied these guys have helped me out so much over the last year. I would recommend champion loans to anyone

Always great service

I got my first loan with Champion in 2017 and I always go straight to them whenever I need a loan. The whole process is easy and quick. Their rates and fees are reasonable and they are always able to work something out for me that suits my budget. The staff are always friendly and explain things thoroughly, and keep you notified of what's happening. I highly recommended Champion Loans.
Thanks Champion you really are the Champion's of loans!

Champions in every way ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Kistie is Absolutely Amazing. I have several loans now and she has been so helpful, Respectful, Understanding & compassionate. Always gets the Best deal for Me even Managed to get More for me. As a carer on a pension I was so Happy That I was Never treated like being on a pension Ment I wasn't good enough. Thanks kristie and champion loans.

Melanie Knight

Melanie KnightCentral West, NSW

Excellent service, quick response. Manageable repayments

Customer service was excellent and fast communication all paperwork explained and amended if need tonsuit your needs no hidden extras, I am extremely satisfied with Champion Loans, highly recommended for all.

Josh

JoshCentral West, NSW

Absolutely disgusting treatment of a man who has cancer... they had evidence to prove I’ve payed of 2 loans Recently.

Pathetic across the whole loan process. I have cancer.and wanted $400 for medical costs, after 4 days I get a email saying no declined, I’ve payed of 2 loans this month and as of Monday I’ve payed 3rd but yet I can’t get a loan. When I know they give shonky ppl money over and over again

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Gail D.

Gail D.Perth, WA

They were perfect from beginning to end. Thanks Sammy for making this experience so easy

I was able to pay a couple of bills as well as most of my exams shopping. They were amazing in every way and all I can say is a huge thankyou to everyone.

Geen N

Geen NPerth, WA

Outstanding Service!!!

During a recent very traumatic time for myself ALL the staff at Champion were marvellous. All paperwork explained and I’m very satisfied with their service. Definitely no hidden extras and in my book No1 Loan Compant in Australia. Everything promised was done.

Wayne R.

Wayne R.Darling Downs, QLD

Best in Australia

I had never been approved for a loan before until I contacted Champion Loans. I'm such in Darwin and my clutch had to be replaced and it cost over $1500 and thanks to them I got my car back. Thanks Champion Loans . Highly recommend you to anyone.

Nicole D.

Nicole D.Illawarra, NSW

Can’t fault them. Always there to help.

Always polite to deal with. Hassle free process. Repayments are reasonable. Reapplying is a breeze. Amount offered was just the right amount needed. Will definitely be using champion loans for all my future needs

Great relief to find cooperative lender.

I completed a loan with Champion last year and was grateful to be welcomed again for a new loan for a current project. The telephone response was immediate and personal. The follow-up to progress the application online happened without delay and I was able to do what I had intended. All rates were well explained.

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a loan

I definately would kd recommend anyone looking for a loan to first try Champion loans before they look elsewhere , customer service from Daniel was first class and found her to be extremely professional and accommodating to all my needs.

Maddison

MaddisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast process

Customer service was 10/10
They followed up to ensure that I understood everything and that I was happy with everything.
The process was stress free and straight forward.
I highly recommend them. If I require a loan in the future they will be my first go to.

James

JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great support

The customer service from Emily was fantastic. They looked at my application not just my history. It was a personal approach. Very friendly and go above and beyond. Highly recommend Champion to any one.

Michael J Howe

Michael J HoweMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Incredible Customer Service, Fast, Safe & very reliable super friendly staff and all options that are available are completely explained to you in detail and if you have any questions they are more than happy to answer your questions

Mel

MelMid North Coast, NSW

This was so fast and lovely service

great speedy service, both with replies and cash in bank, lovely people to deal with, would recommend to anyone for sure, I would certainly go through these people in future

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company

Such a great company was just approved for another loan this will be about my 4th or 5th loan from champion. Staff are friendly go above and beyond to help