Champion Loans

Champion Loans (page 3 of 9)

Personal Loans, Cash Loans, Vehicle Loans, Business Loans

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company

Such a great company was just approved for another loan this will be about my 4th or 5th loan from champion. Staff are friendly go above and beyond to help

Pamela Forrester

Pamela ForresterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellence

This Company have very helpful and friendly staff. They are Understanding and full of encouragement for the future. I Would ave no problem recommending your company to friends and family.

Raymond E.

Raymond E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

I highly recommend this finance company , I have been with them for years for different types of loans the last one being a car loan , they never fail me , great service , great people
Thank you for helping me get the car of my dreams ☺️ Jill

no name

no nameFar North Queensland, QLD

with out the help you have given to us our holiday would not have happened

Perfect the process was very easy and we got an answer with in half a hour money was in the bank the next day cost only went up by a few dollars

Champion LoansChampion Loans

We're glad we could help you out so quickly, we hope you had an excellent holiday!

BernSouth East Queensland, QLD

By far the best support and customer service financial provider I have experienced.

100% focused on helping and supporting their customers within their financial means. Love champion loans! I would highly recommend.

Timely, helpful, responsive and dedicated to supporting customers with their financial needs.

Thank you again!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Bern, Thank you so much for the recommendation, we really appreciate you taking the time to review our service! :)

My pleasure :)

Rachelle

RachelleIllawarra, NSW

Thank you so very much champion loans. Professional friendly and amazing staff. Hands down you guys are amazing.

Staff are always professional friendly and helpful. The whole process is quick and easily processed in a timely manner. Champion loans thank you so very much. 100 percent satisfied. Easy affordable payments.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Rachelle! Thanks for the recommendation, we couldn't do our jobs without customers like you! :)

A CogganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent business skills n thouroughly well informed staff and workplace fantastic leadership A.Coggan

Very well informed well trained staff, staff members have excellent behavioural skills and all staff are presented @110% all of the time. Excellent work place ethics on a whole. A.Coggan

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thank you so much for your recommendation, we appreciate you taking the time to write this glowing review! :)

JeSse

JeSseDarling Downs, QLD

Such champions !!! Thanks you helped me so much

Champion loans have helped me alot thank you so much you guys are the champions <3
I highly recommend these guys anyday
So friendly and easy going
100% satisfied
Once again thank you Champs

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the recommendation Jesse! We think you're a Champ too :)

Petamcc

Petamcc

Great customer service

I have been using Champion Loans for a few years now and I have found their service to be excellent. They have always been very quick to respond to my emails, as well as being extremely helpful and understanding. I've always received my funds the next day after putting in my application. I've always dealt with Calvin who has been wonderful. The loan top-up feature is great.Thank you for helping me out when I've needed assistance.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Peta, thanks for the review, Calvin will be thrilled to know he always looks after you!

Bevin

BevinSydney, NSW

There's nothing to improve champion loads made it all so easy and very quick. I am so grateful.

The customer service was excellent, very easy and quick response from customer service. I was more than happy to decline other offers. She made me feel welcome. The loan repayment made easy and manageable.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Bevin, we think you're excellent too! Thanks for the recommendation :)

Janelle B.

Janelle B.Mid North Coast, NSW

thumbs up to champion loans they are great friendly good at what they do just love them .

Customer service was great I give them 10 out of 10 nothing was a issue I would use them again.i have no issues what so ever with Champion Loans. Thankyou guys for helping me .

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Janelle, Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing that our staff and application process was easy! If you need us in the future we're a phone call away :)

Very happy help my daughter out heaps

Couldn't ask for more beautiful staff that looked after me in the process of getting a loan to help me out talked me through the process and followed up when i received the money it was nice to have been dealt with in this manner.

Charmaine Hartmann

Charmaine HartmannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Professional

One of the easiest and most professional services that I have ever dealt with. They made me feel like a V.I.P, which was very important to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Charmaine, Thanks for the review, we're glad we could make the process one of your best. If you need us again we are only a phone call away! Cheers Champion Loans

This is O for Awsome

Sammie is the best have dealt with this lovely lady from the start she has catered to my needs every time thanks heaps sammie really appreciate it. Would recommend you guys anytime

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Shaz, thanks for the review, Sammie and the rest of the team are so glad they've made a lasting impression. If you need us in the future, we are only a phone call away!

Great Service - CALVIN IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!

Very happy with champion loans - Calvin always meets my expectations and has great customer service. I will definitely be boasting about your services. Very satisfied customer and will recommend for future. 10/10!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for your recommendation, Calvin and the team really appreciate you taking the time to review us!

faithmoodie

faithmoodieBrisbane, Queensland

Very helpful.

My whole experience with Champion Loans has been great. Very helpful very friendly and very supportive. I have had loans from other companies but they don't measure up to Champion.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Faith, Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to recommend us. if you need us again we are only a phone call away :) Cheers

KymB

KymBNorth Queensland, QLD

Great service. Great people.

Champion Loans are a great service when you find yourself needing cash fast. The consultants are very friendly and helpful. The process was quite easy. Would recommend to anyone needing a loan.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks Kym, We think you're great too! We look forward to hearing from you if you need us again. Cheers

Martina K.

Martina K.Illawarra, NSW

Fast and efficient

Champion loans made me feel like a person and not a liability! Individually tailored and lifted the wait off my shoulders! My finances are sorted and I’m ready to start my studies!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the review Martina! We're glad we could make the experience pain free for you!

Great Services

Danielle is an absolute delight.She got my loan sorted quickly and easily with payment options that really work for me.I have been a customer for a few years now never any problem

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Remo, Thanks for the review, Danielle and the team really appreciate you taking the time to recommend us! Cheers Champion Loans

Outstanding Service

Outstanding customer service. Would recommend to every one.
I have not experienced any unexpected costs. Straight forward from the start.
I am a very happy customer. Very efficient and friendly customer service

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Catherina, Thanks for the review! We're glad your experience was easy and friendly, we look forward to hearing from you in the future if you need us! Cheers