Champion Loans

Champion Loans (page 4 of 4)

Personal Loans, Cash Loans, Vehicle Loans, Business Loans

4.9

Helene

HeleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service

My recommendation is due in great part to Jessica - who has ALWAYS provided service excellence and delivery each time I have needed Champion Loans first with Car repair loan, then car replacement loan and most recently with personal loan. Jessica is thoughtful, attentive and professional.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for your thoughtful feedback Helene. Jessica has been with Champion a loan time - we think she's pretty great too :) Your comments made her week.
Cheers, Champion Loans

Elisabeth F.

Elisabeth F.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, Stress Free, Process

We have used their services a few times over the years, and they have always been very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We definitely recommend this company as we can’t fault the service. Thank you for all your help Christie....

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Fantastic Service

Fast and friendly service, would not have a problem recommending Champion Loans
Easy process never had any problems keep up the great work guys and girls you definitely have my future business

Loans

Find out how Champion Loans compares to other Loans

Lisa Hyde

Lisa HydeSydney, NSW

Fantastic company gave me a chance when no one else would

Everything was as stated. Very helpful explaining all terms & conditions of loan. The loan officer was extremely helpful & patience. Called when said she would. Highly professional yet friendly

boof

boofSouth West, WA

Easiest hassle free application process I've ever had and the gentleman I dealt with Calvin,i give him 11/10 for service

I give Calvin 11/10 as I already stated and the whole experience was 2nd to none and I will keep using champion and I have put them forward to all the ppl I know

Sairey

Saireyasked

Champion Loans

So I applied months and months ago and never got a answer even after supplying references etc...
Have applied again and got asked for references but once again no contact since nor a outcome and its been hrs

Lorrae
Lorrae

Very surprised. As they were immediately in contact with myself. Just wait a little longer

Kim A.

Kim A.asked

Champion Loans

how long does it take to get funds into account if you sign contract in the morning

25-48 hrs

Lisa M.

Lisa M.asked

Personal Loans

This would be the 1st time I have ever use this service. Do u guys help ppl who r on disability payments?

A Coggan

You need security like proof of a registered vehicle

Get an answer from our members and Champion Loans representatives

Compare all 4 Champion Loans
CategoryLoans and Short Term LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
Interest Rate12.00% p.a.