Champion Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Samantha

SamanthaVictoria

Absolutely disgusting excuses for a company. Very disappointing.

Absolutely disgusting excuses for a company. Very disappointing considering they lend to people on centrelink with no hassle but won't lend to two hard working people that earn their own money. If I could give them a 0 star rating I would. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute joke. Didnt give a straight answer. Waste of time and application! Very dissatisfied & frustrated with service!

Rang in asking bout a loan, explained our circumstances and was told definitely can assist & 'just apply'! Wasted time, credit check and application and didn't even get a reason why!!

Don't help people who need help

Experience is not good they don't ring you or I would not try them again love how they always pick on people that centierlink or we dont do credit cheaks

Josh

JoshCentral West, NSW

Absolutely disgusting treatment of a man who has cancer... they had evidence to prove I’ve payed of 2 loans Recently.

Pathetic across the whole loan process. I have cancer.and wanted $400 for medical costs, after 4 days I get a email saying no declined, I’ve payed of 2 loans this month and as of Monday I’ve payed 3rd but yet I can’t get a loan. When I know they give shonky ppl money over and over again

ARJ B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very very disappointing once approved received funds in 3 days

customer service was slow and everything they asked for and send the documents in the morning I sent a cross for lunch and then I was told it would take 3 days to process when the state one hour loans

anonymousSouthwest, VIC

Annoying

Frustrating that I have to speak to someone over the phone after I've applied for a loan. I prefer loan places where it's all done over internet/email. Now I'm getting calls to "go over my application" has put me off getting a loan with them. No thanks

anonymous

Yeah. Not making it very easy. No one wants to waste time going over things especially single mums who you claim you help. Don't have time for that. Every other loan place can do it quick n easy online maybe you should change your system.

I understand the negative reviews

I applied for loan 6 days Ago have heard nothing at all did everything they asked wouldn't except 2 of my guarantors even though they have perfect credit honestly they are just a stuff around the no so good reviews were spot on down right wrong

Hi Jodie,
It looks like we've got an incorrect number for you. We've just emailed, if you would like to reply with the best contact number we'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks, Champion Loans

Jodie-marie V.
Jodie-marie V.

You have the correct number I have no email at all from u on the 19th I sent you email asking why I haven't heard anything no email back

Phillip

PhillipCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Slower than a snail

Friendly staff
Took 4 days to process application.
If you need a loan quick this is not the place to go.
other loan companies work faster for you, and communicate with you every step of the way. you will have to chase them if you submit an application here with champion loans.

Do not use Champion loans

Kel23

Kel23Victoria

Really disgusting treatment from Champion loans

Application Process

very bad customer service

SuzCoffs harbour

Absolutely disgusted

I waited 7 days for an answer then finally got my approval text and email saying congratulations you have been approved
Then 10 minutes later they changed there minds and sent another email saying i didn't get the loan how can you treat a person that way
Once a loan has been approved and you let that person know they have been approved you should not be able to reign on that approval and the loan should have been given
Absolutely devastated at being treated so badly
If i could give a - 10 score i would you people should be closed down

Suz

I cant find a private message from you to reply to it it was thr same day i posted this and was handled very badly

Jessica

Jessica

Complete Lack of Communication

Darren u

Darren umelbourne

Worst place i have dealt with

Like others have said this place is hopeless
waited all day for nothing only to be told after the 2nd time calling they needed more information after being told application was waiting for borrowers to answer.

What a shocker

For all the hassle and time off work to organise all the documents they requested to borrow a measly 1000 dollars they declined me in the end I make 65,0000 a year not the biggest salary but enough to pay a small loan back don't recommend anyone to waste your time with them time I will never back.

Brad

Brad

Disgusting customer service

These guys are a joke and id recommend to stay clear... i applied for a loan, sent all documentation required and i never heard from them again so i sent an email then another email but still no response. I decided to call them and they said they tried to contact me which was a lie and they said that my loan application was still processing.... two weeks later lol... stay clear:)

Daniel L

Daniel LMelbourne

I have no idea what's going on there

Applied for a short term cash loan on a Thursday. Receive an email asking me to provide a wealth of documents (ie. 2 scanned IDs, proof of address, payslips etc...) which i upload to their website. Friday midday I receive an email asking me to provide the names, addresses and phone numbers of four (yes, four!) references. I begrudgingly hand over their details only to not be contacted by the company again and my calls to be unanswered and unreturned. I have no idea what's going on there but to hand over all the information they asked for and not receive any response is a waste of my time and i would suggest to anyone after a loan to go elsewhere.