RhiannonGoondiwindi

Unsure

I've been waiting 3 days I'm on centrelink I have 3 kiddies today I kept calling finally went through application details and got told I should have an answer today. Most likely will be declined after waiting 3 days. Everyone saying they have helped so many people and given them a chance but I highly doubt they will give me a chance.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Rhiannon, we were closed over the weekend but if you message us your full name we'll give you an update on your application today. Thanks, Champion Loans

Rhiannon

I was declined after waiting 3 days I get more then enough to repay the loan back and still go declined

Sairey

Saireyasked

Champion Loans

So I applied months and months ago and never got a answer even after supplying references etc...
    Have applied again and got asked for references but once again no contact since nor a outcome and its been hrs

Lorrae
    Lorrae

Very surprised. As they were immediately in contact with myself. Just wait a little longer

Kim A.

Kim A.asked

Champion Loans

how long does it take to get funds into account if you sign contract in the morning

25-48 hrs

Lisa M.

Lisa M.asked

Personal Loans

This would be the 1st time I have ever use this service. Do u guys help ppl who r on disability payments?

A Coggan

You need security like proof of a registered vehicle

Get an answer from our members and Champion Loans representatives

Compare all 4 Champion Loans
    CategoryLoans and Short Term LoansLoans and Car LoansLoans and Personal LoansLoans and Business Loans
    Interest Rate12.00% p.a.