1.3

1.0

Badge
Badge2 posts

Horrible Company Culture

This place is an absolute joke. The recruiters can't speak a word of [Content Removed]. They can't explain the jobs being offered, and all these mugs care about is getting the applicant to "agree" to being represented by CM. These people know nothing about the industries they are recruiting for, and should be IQ tested before being allowed to make phone calls
Lily
LilyPerth, WA2 posts

Hopelessly inefficient organisation - avoid if poss!

I have been dealing with the Perth office for 2 months to determine start date for a role I have been offered.

Multiple calls, spoken to multiple employees, explained situation multiple times. Calls are never returned and no information has been provided.

Incredibly frustrating to deal with such an inefficient, unprofessional and apparently hopelessly inefficient organisation.

Rumesh
Rumesh2 posts

Incredible!

Horrible company, toxic beyond belief and they must receive a commission per hire because they are in a state of constant hiring as they mistreat and bully people until they quit or fabricate issues to force them out. No idea how a rational, functioning government would ever consider such an awful company as an option for labour hire. Avoid unless absolutely desperate or need something to tide you over until you get a real job.
Brrizi
BrriziSouth East Queensland, QLD

omgWOT
omgWOT

useless

admin staff never answer the phone, you have to leave message. If they do call you back days later they assure you they are taking action but do nothing. Leave another message, a different person calls you back who has no knowledge of your previous interaction. repeat this process. I'm amazed public service agencies use this company for their hiring
King C.
King C.Sydney, NSW

Don't work for them

I worked with them once they didn't even pay me on their pay day and I'm still waiting. It's starting to feel like a scam.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Don't answer phone

Had a missed call from Hailey, tried to call her 7 times NO ANSWER, couldn't leave a message number just kept ringing. Tried again this morning call cant be connected!!!. Makes me wonder if this is spam. Reported it to Indeed. Not nice to mislead people looking for work.
Vivienne
VivienneSydney, NSW

Personalised Service

After applying for roles earlier in 2023, a phone call came in from The St Leonards office - Priyanka and Talia giving me some hope!

Thank you.

Vvienne

Bea
Bea2 posts

They approached me then no contact to get your info

This organization leaves me to believe they scout you for your details of a job then use it as they will to perhaps seem that many have applied. They NEVER REPLY back to you.
Gerry S.
Gerry S.

Malvern office

Applied for a job on seek called them several times to get an update told to upload personal info and nothing!

I had to chase them.

I think I’ve been scammed.
No one followed up or called me back about a job after I first applied.
Looks to me they could be building a database for jobs that simply do not exist!!
The number I was called on doesn’t check out and the case managers number doesn’t exist on the job advert.

No numbers checked our after a google search, be aware of this office not proactive or active at all.

Mary leia
Mary leia

Terrible admin staff

Why on earth do they even have a number to call when they simple do not answer and tell you to email them and they will call you back. I’ve literally emailed 10 times and the one time they actually called back they literally let it ring out once and instantly stopped ringing. What is the point in having receptionist/admin staff if they simply can’t do the job. I wonder what they actually do the whole day at work if they can’t even have a line you can ring and speak directly to them on and they don’t bother responding via email or phone call. 0/10 for this part of the agency. (Wetherill park office)
Dillon
DillonSouth East Queensland, QLD

They always find the worst performer for Public sector ongoing jobs

They always find the worst performer for Public sector ongoing jobs
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD15 posts

Collecting peoples personal information, no actual jobs

Applied for a position which was fly in/out 7 on 7 off which Chandler Macleod advertised on Seek. Had a call from a fellow called Peter. Asked for my personnel details which I emailed i.e. drivers license as well as other work related tickets. Waited a week nothing. I sent an email asking what was the status of my application their response was "sorry nothing, cheers" 2 weeks later no response. Obviously you people are just information gathering for your own end, no actual jobs. Like all employment agencies time wasting parasites.
Hogie
Hogie17 posts

No idea. Random rejection letter

When you haven't applied for a job in more than two years, to receive a rejection letter from a recruitment company, it is fair to have an expectation of an explanation. Who submitted the application? Where did you get my CV and contact details? I'm not interested in a job with you, but I understandably want to know where you got my personal details.
I could get nothing of sense from the desk guy I spoke to (after having to phone Canberra from the UK!) . All he could say was "who should I put you through to"...."send me an email".
Seven hours later......nothing.

If they are a genuine recruitment organisation, I'm very dubious about their administrative efficiency.

DLM