Chandler Cat Litter
See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chandler Cat Litter

4.5

The kittens love it!

From the kittens perspective:
They LOVE it! I had one litter tray with chandler kitten, all other litter trays with my regular product. Have you ever seen a line of kittens waiting to use a preferred litter tray? I have! And it was as fabulous as you would expect!

From a humans perspective:
Low odour, easy to scoop the poop, easy to fill, top up, and dispose of. Very absorbent. I did find it a little messy though, especially with kittiens who have long fur and are still Learning to keep themselves clean.

Purchased in July 2021.

Odour Absoprtion
Dust Production Small Amount
Litter Tracking Moderate Amount
Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

A soft and user friendly litter.

I recently trialed chandlers soft kitten litter. It was low dust, the bag was easy to handle and it was very soft on delicate paws. It did get flicked around a fair bit by the babies, however, this was the trade off for having such a light weight, kitten friendly litter.

Dust Production Small Amount