Chandler Cat Litter
See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chandler Cat Litter

The kittens love it!

From the kittens perspective:
They LOVE it! I had one litter tray with chandler kitten, all other litter trays with my regular product. Have you ever seen a line of kittens waiting to use a preferred litter tray? I have! And it was as fabulous as you would expect!

From a humans perspective:
Low odour, easy to scoop the poop, easy to fill, top up, and dispose of. Very absorbent. I did find it a little messy though, especially with kittiens who have long fur and are still Learning to keep themselves clean.

Purchased in July 2021.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Soft Kitten Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Soft Kitten Litter.

Never cleans
Never cleansSydney, NSW

This is quite good

...not only do my babies use the tray with this litter, they take great delight in scratching in it hurling bits against the wall in attempts to cover anything they have produced. This, by the way, is a compliment.... wee boy has been known to stand in a tray filled with other litter and pee outside! Doesn’t seem to produce much dust and nicely absorbs smells.

Purchased in May 2021.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Other Cat Litter

My cats prefer it

We always buy litter but our local woollies and coles have not had any the padt few weeks in north qld. We had to buy another cheaper brand and are not happy with it.

Mumsmum
MumsmumAU

Cat Litter

My cat is over 14 and loves this product. It's quality has deteriorated over the last year. It is not as absorbent and because of the dust, goes into muddy blobs. I have to shop around because sometimes my local Coles hasn't got it so I have to go to Woolworths. I usually buy 3 bags at a time because of the frequent shortages.
Like the new packaging