6Chandler Original Cat Litter

4.2

Daryl
DarylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Not happy. Jan

Only started using this litter a couple of weeks ago. First couple days were good. But went down hill from there. Wee odour. Cleaned out the wet pellets, didn't last long. Using more with this product than what I was using before. Will never buy or recommend again. One word. USELESS. Show details
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.Illawarra, NSW4 posts
  Original Cat Litter

Terrible. Smells bad after a few days

Room already smells like cat pee after only a few days. Cleaned litter tray and added more and same happens. Will stick to paper based litter. Show details
Lea
Lea

Chandler Cat litter

It absorbs odours, soft on pet's feet, easily disposed of, easy to use, some dust, but not a lot. I don't use anything else for my cat since discovering it at coles, the reject shop stocks it too, not always but most of the time Show details ·  1
kyteflyer
kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW79 posts
  Original Cat Litter

My cat loves it and so, then, do I!

I’ve had my adopted cat for almost 6 years and in that time, the only litter he will use (insist on using) consistently, is Chandler. It’s non messy, non stinky, and reliably absorbent. Unlike some others, I have never noticed dust, except a tiny amount when emptying the tray out. The current trayful is the most recent purchase as mentioned below, I’ve now bought it 5 times, from both Coles and Woolies. Show details ·  1
Franca S.
Franca S.2 posts
  Original Cat Litter

It is good value and it works

Low dust and not irritating, the crystal litters produced more dust that was much more irritating.
Very little litter gets spread around.
Good odour absorber
Economical as I have 2 cats Show details ·  1
Donna L
Donna LSydney, NSW3 posts

Too dusty

I thought this was a great product but recently something has changed and it’s way too dusty, almost 25% of a bag is powder. This makes my cat sneeze and cough. I’ll need to change to another cat litter. Shame because this was great on absorbtion and odour control.
Hope they change back the formula to one less dusty. Show details
maureen turk
maureen turk3 posts

Love this kitty litter,

I love this litter litter, my foster cat doesn’t spread all over the floor. With it being bigger pieces, it’s harder for her to kick it out of the tray. It also absorbs the smell really well. Show details ·  1
JMS
JMS2 posts

Very dusty

Not happy with this product.
Very dusty and caused our cat to cough and sneeze. We had concerns for his health after using it unfortunately and had to change to another brand. Show details
Cats pajamas
Cats pajamas

Better than most

Good for adult cats as it absorbs well and leaves less dust around the place. I find that I don’t need to change it more than once a week.
Young kittens (under 8weeks) that I Foster try and eat it though so I don’t often use it for them  Show details
Never cleans
Never cleansSydney, NSW2 posts

This is quite good

...not only do my babies use the tray with this litter, they take great delight in scratching in it hurling bits against the wall in attempts to cover anything they have produced. This, by the way, is a compliment.... wee boy has been known to stand in a tray filled with other litter and pee outside! Doesn’t seem to produce much dust and nicely absorbs smells. Show details ·  1
Gregh
Gregh

Perfect

Used lots of litter, got this and never looked back so perfect for our little kitties. Its soaks up all the bits that they do and allways seem to be happy to use it :) Show details ·  1
Vet
VetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purrfect

I work for a shelter and this litter is great for all our cats and kittens. It is easy to set up, replace and dispose of. Chandler has done amazing! Show details ·  1
Kevin N.
Kevin N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Original Cat Litter

Excellent product and community minded

This is a great product and Chandler are a big supporter of rescue! It's low mess and absorbs odours fantastically! All cat owners should use this litter and help support rescue organisations.  Show details ·  1
holly J.
holly J.2 posts

Fantastic product

I work in a shelter and we use this litter, it really helps absorb the smells, which is great especially in a small space for cats. It also has very little dust. Would love if it came in bigger bags!! Show details ·  1
RudolphandHermey
RudolphandHermeyNew South Wales26 posts

Perfect litter

Ive been using this 12yrs for 1 cat. It realy absorbs smell. Lasts a lot longer than is whats recommend in packet. Very easy to clean. A few stray bits of litter seem to get out the tray but its not messy and easily picks up. Price is ok not cheap but affordable for how long it lasts Show details