Chandler Original Cat Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Chandler Cat Litter

kyteflyer
kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

My cat loves it and so, then, do I!

I’ve had my adopted cat for almost 6 years and in that time, the only litter he will use (insist on using) consistently, is Chandler. It’s non messy, non stinky, and reliably absorbent. Unlike some others, I have never noticed dust, except a tiny amount when emptying the tray out. The current trayful is the most recent purchase as mentioned below, I’ve now bought it 5 times, from both Coles and Woolies.

Purchased in at Coles Online for $6.70.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

It is good value and it works

Low dust and not irritating, the crystal litters produced more dust that was much more irritating.
Very little litter gets spread around.
Good odour absorber
Economical as I have 2 cats

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $6.70.

Donna L
Donna LSydney, NSW

Too dusty

I thought this was a great product but recently something has changed and it’s way too dusty, almost 25% of a bag is powder. This makes my cat sneeze and cough. I’ll need to change to another cat litter. Shame because this was great on absorbtion and odour control.
Hope they change back the formula to one less dusty.

Purchased in for $6.70.

Odour Absoprtion
Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Thanks for your review. We’re sorry to hear that you experienced dust issues with using Chandler.
We have quality checks in place to make sure our product meets quality requirements.

maureen turk
maureen turk

Love this kitty litter,

I love this litter litter, my foster cat doesn’t spread all over the floor. With it being bigger pieces, it’s harder for her to kick it out of the tray. It also absorbs the smell really well.

Odour Absoprtion

JMS
JMS

Very dusty

Not happy with this product.
Very dusty and caused our cat to cough and sneeze. We had concerns for his health after using it unfortunately and had to change to another brand.

Better than most

Good for adult cats as it absorbs well and leaves less dust around the place. I find that I don’t need to change it more than once a week.
Young kittens (under 8weeks) that I Foster try and eat it though so I don’t often use it for them

Never cleans
Never cleansSydney, NSW

This is quite good

...not only do my babies use the tray with this litter, they take great delight in scratching in it hurling bits against the wall in attempts to cover anything they have produced. This, by the way, is a compliment.... wee boy has been known to stand in a tray filled with other litter and pee outside! Doesn’t seem to produce much dust and nicely absorbs smells.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Perfect

Used lots of litter, got this and never looked back so perfect for our little kitties. Its soaks up all the bits that they do and allways seem to be happy to use it :)

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Gregh, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Vet
VetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purrfect

I work for a shelter and this litter is great for all our cats and kittens. It is easy to set up, replace and dispose of. Chandler has done amazing!

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Vet, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Kevin N.
Kevin N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and community minded

This is a great product and Chandler are a big supporter of rescue! It's low mess and absorbs odours fantastically! All cat owners should use this litter and help support rescue organisations.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Fantastic product

I work in a shelter and we use this litter, it really helps absorb the smells, which is great especially in a small space for cats. It also has very little dust. Would love if it came in bigger bags!!

Chandler C.Chandler Cat LitterSend a private message

Hi Holly, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

RudolphandHermey
RudolphandHermeyNew South Wales

Perfect litter

Ive been using this 12yrs for 1 cat. It realy absorbs smell. Lasts a lot longer than is whats recommend in packet. Very easy to clean. A few stray bits of litter seem to get out the tray but its not messy and easily picks up. Price is ok not cheap but affordable for how long it lasts

Purchased in at Supermarket .

Find out how Chandler Original Cat Litter compares to other Cat Litter

Chandlers recent change of format, and packaging.

This used to be by far the best cat litter, in my opinion. But since they have changed the material (and packaging) to a light grey substance, it is very sticky, and it sticks to the tray and scoop. It also appears to be a bit less absorbent? Why would they change from their previous clay litter to an inferior one, when it used to be excellent? Regrettably I'm changing to another clay product that is less sticky and 'gluggy'.

Cute Kitties
Cute KittiesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this

I've had cats for over 40 years and can honestly say this is the first type of cat litter that works the way it is supposed to. My only issue is you can't buy bigger bags or in bulk. Other than that, the product is perfect.

Maureen
MaureenMacquarie Fields

my girls won't use anything else

I love the Chandler cat litter my girls won't use anything else, I have been using it for just on 26 years I only wish we could buy in bulk & have it delivered. Thank you Chandler
Maureen