Better than most

Good for adult cats as it absorbs well and leaves less dust around the place. I find that I don’t need to change it more than once a week.
Young kittens (under 8weeks) that I Foster try and eat it though so I don’t often use it for them

Purchased in May 2021.

Never cleans
Never cleansSydney, NSW

This is quite good

...not only do my babies use the tray with this litter, they take great delight in scratching in it hurling bits against the wall in attempts to cover anything they have produced. This, by the way, is a compliment.... wee boy has been known to stand in a tray filled with other litter and pee outside! Doesn’t seem to produce much dust and nicely absorbs smells.

Purchased in May 2021.

Perfect

Used lots of litter, got this and never looked back so perfect for our little kitties. Its soaks up all the bits that they do and allways seem to be happy to use it :)

Purchased in March 2019.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Gregh, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Vet
VetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purrfect

I work for a shelter and this litter is great for all our cats and kittens. It is easy to set up, replace and dispose of. Chandler has done amazing!

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Vet, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Kevin N.
Kevin N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product and community minded

This is a great product and Chandler are a big supporter of rescue! It's low mess and absorbs odours fantastically! All cat owners should use this litter and help support rescue organisations.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

Fantastic product

I work in a shelter and we use this litter, it really helps absorb the smells, which is great especially in a small space for cats. It also has very little dust. Would love if it came in bigger bags!!

Purchased in February 2021.

Chandler C.Chandler Cat Litter

Hi Holly, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear Chandler Original Cat Litter has met your expectations. We thank you for your continued support in purchasing Chandler Original Cat Litter.

RudolphandHermey
RudolphandHermeyNew South Wales

Perfect litter

Ive been using this 12yrs for 1 cat. It realy absorbs smell. Lasts a lot longer than is whats recommend in packet. Very easy to clean. A few stray bits of litter seem to get out the tray but its not messy and easily picks up. Price is ok not cheap but affordable for how long it lasts

Purchased in January 2019 at Supermarket .

Chandlers recent change of format, and packaging.

This used to be by far the best cat litter, in my opinion. But since they have changed the material (and packaging) to a light grey substance, it is very sticky, and it sticks to the tray and scoop. It also appears to be a bit less absorbent? Why would they change from their previous clay litter to an inferior one, when it used to be excellent? Regrettably I'm changing to another clay product that is less sticky and 'gluggy'.

Cute Kitties
Cute KittiesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this

I've had cats for over 40 years and can honestly say this is the first type of cat litter that works the way it is supposed to. My only issue is you can't buy bigger bags or in bulk. Other than that, the product is perfect.

Maureen
MaureenMacquarie Fields

my girls won't use anything else

I love the Chandler cat litter my girls won't use anything else, I have been using it for just on 26 years I only wish we could buy in bulk & have it delivered. Thank you Chandler
Maureen

Aless66
Aless66

Only one I've used for this cat.

Steve Kik
Steve KikMelbourne

Chandler Per Litter - Very inconsistent product

Purchased two days ago, the whole bag consists of small sand size particles. Very small, can't even pick with little shovel. I had to through the whole bag out. Have try to stick to a different brand.

Jenny
JennySydney

Fantastic Product! Only Cat Litter!!

Chandler has been our cat litter of choice for the past 20 years! Our cats have never used anything else.

There were some issues with consistency in quality a while back for a couple of weeks however everything seems to be back to normal now.

Great Product!! Highly Recommended!

Other Cat Litter

Chandler Pet Litter where have you gone!

This product was the best ever, my Burmese loved it and so did I. But what has happened to it, the quality has deteriorated so much. With only a couple of piddles from the cat and it turns into this muddy clump - never used to. If you think that this will make you buy more, you can think again!