Chanel Chance

Chanel Chance (page 2 of 2)

mich11

mich11AU

Dressed

I was not a fragrance person prior to beginning my relationship with Chanel Chance about a year ago. Occasionally i forget to spray myself and wonder when I’m out why i feel like a key clothing item is missing. Nothing compares! Have also had many comments and people asking what I’m wearing, a must try :)

Bubbly

BubblyAU

Divine!

Friend at work recommended this perfume. I tried it out on my skin and oh my goodness it smelt just soooo sublime! Love it!
    Love the scent & its longlasting
    Yes its Chanel so a little bit expensive, but so worth it!!

Tess.K

Tess.KAU

Worth the Chance!

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Chanel Chance compares to other Women's Fragrances

stellabella1664

stellabella1664

This is my new favourite fragrance. I have the "eau fraiche" scent and it really does smell fresh and clean. I sampled the "Eau Tendre" scent and found it a bit too sweet and girly for me. However the eau fraiche seems a bit more sophisticated but still young and playful. I have to be careful not to spray too much as it is quite a strong fragrace and I don't like it to be overpowering. I guess it is a little on the expensive side but one spray lasts all day so the bottle will last for ages. This is like the little sister to my other Chanel favourite, Allure.
    A really fresh and clean fragrance that is young but still elegant. One spray lasts all day.
    Don't overspray or fragrace may be overwhelming.

rune2009

rune2009

Good

this is a great fresh young fragrance. i beleive it only comes in an eau de toilet, but for an eau de toilet has great staying power. it is quite citrus and sweet. more for someone in their early twenties or teens for those that can afford the price tag. it is by Chanel so it is one of the very few perfume brands that have managed to stay off the grey and black markets so you will probably find yourself having to pay full price. i would say that its Chanel and its beautiful and its worth it.
    cute scent in a cute bottle
    price

review82

review82

Beautiful and have had many compliments while wearing this purfume its not too over powering but it lasts on your skin .It was bought for me as a gift but believe it was expensive but as all of the CHANEL perfumes are ..If you want to make a sublte statement then this one is for you .Classic tones and a little fruity but not overly sweet like some cheaper perfumes can be .I would recommend this one for sure .
    Long lasting scent
    Love the bottle design very elegant
    Classic
    Costly but worth it not much else to dislike about it .

ollieoh

ollieohVIC, 3350

I love this perfume and wear quite a bit. Have to be careful not to spray too much as it can become overwhelming if you do. It's such an elegent nice perfume but not in an 'old lady' like. It's a perfume that would suit women between 20-40. I do find that more and more women are wearing it now and that turns me off a little bit as I like to wear something a bit unique. Overall it's a fantastic fragrance for everyday and going out. I love it!
    Beautiful young elegant fragrance.
    Too many people starting to wear it

Prettypearls

Prettypearls

One of my all time favourite perfumes which I use frequently. It is a great perfume to start with from the chanel perfume collection and I think suits those approx 16 - 35 years of age. I think it is a subtle smell and not over powering like the Chanel no 5.
    It's a nice, pretty, fresh, young, fun and long lasting lingering smell. I've received a number of compliments about this perfume in the past. It can be a classy young smell

Steffie

SteffieNSW, 2650

I absolutely love this perfume. I only get some when either me or someone I know is heading overseas because I can only afford it when it's duty free!
    This scent is absolutely gorgeous. It's soft, light and feminine, and is okay for those of us who aren't in the Grandmother stakes just yet.
    It's expensive, but then again, it's Chanel!

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Chanel Chance compares to other Women's Fragrances

Emma

Emmaasked

What is the difference between the eau de toilette and eau de perfume?

Blondie-ness
    Blondie-ness

Hi Emma, I'm not an expert. I believe the difference is the concentration of oils used in the fragrance which gives the ability for the fragrance to last longer. If you google your question with Quora.com then that website has a very comprehensive answer as well as details of % of estimated concentrates between a perfume; eau de perfume and eau de toilette. Actually was fun reading to get you the answer. So I learnt something in answering your request. Good question. Hope this helps.

Shari M.
    Shari M.

I own both in the Chance scent. My description is that the eau de toilette is a bit more bright/citrusy but softens after a couple hours, whereas the perfume is full on creamy floral/spice from the first spray. There is a depth and lushness to the perfume that keeps me reaching for it rather than the eau de toilette.

Jamie Aguilar

Jamie Aguilarasked

how much is chanel chance in Australia

LorraineH