Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

MPN: 113050

1 review
  • Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes · No (1)
nicky h.

nicky h.Canberra 2600, ACT

Lovely smell

Such a good smell ! Does change the smell fragrance for longer day. Got complement all the time with this parfume. Really recommend for mature executive. The only criticisms probably the price

Purchased in January 2019.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
See all Chanel Coco Mademoiselle reviews

Tracy M

Tracy Masked

Has anyone had any luck returning this after they have sprayed it ? My husband bought it thinking that it was the original one he got me to wear on our wedding day . It's aweful and I am Soo disappointed !! I want to return it but I though ok let's give it a try ! Am am raging

Shez
Shez

Not sure how you will go returning it, if it was purchased online, but I bought mine from a Pharmacy, who were only too happy for me to return it. They said that on very rare occasions they may have sold an out of date product but because there is no way of recognising the date on the package it could be returned.
The Pharmacy I purchased from also has a Chanel Rep who they deal directly with. I also needed proof of purchase either a receipt or bank/credit card statement.