Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (page 3 of 3)

MPN: 113050

2.8

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)

Extremely disappointed and upset...

I have recently purchased a new 100mls bottle of coco -madamoiselle..Eau de Parfum. a Debenhams online purchase. I have used and loved this perfume for years people always notice and are very complementary. The fragrance smells so light and barely lasts any length of time, behaving more like an Eau de toillet. I returned it to the store. I was delighted that the manager agreed to replace it, with an in store bottle only to be further disappointed it is exactly the same, so I am now left wondering if they have changed the formula. So I am now considering contacting Chanel.

leafrust

leafrustNorthern Region, NSW

My favourite

I bought my first bottle of this gorgeous perfume in 2005 and have worn it daily ever since. I have a large bottle in the bathroom and the purse pack which I take with me everywhere else. It smells lovely without being over-powering.

ari101

ari101Perth, WA

beautiful as perfume or body spritz

I personally love chanel mademoiselle in perfume and body spritz. I find it long lasting and the scent stays on you body until you wash it off. I like mademoiselle because it consists of the classic chanel perfume eliments, but it is not too overpowering. Good price as well!

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Chanel Coco Mademoiselle compares to other Women's Fragrances

R Siva

R SivaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it - But dissapointed

Antogigs

AntogigsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exquisite, beautiful, pure pleasure

Bought my first bottle in 2007 at Macy's NY while on holiday, never looked back, I have had people come after me tapping my shoulder asking what I'm wearing, this perfume was made for me, it is just perfect. Now I always have a bottle and the spray in my handbag

Sherish Koaustralia

Heaven contained in a bottle. :)

I love to collect perfumes, tried almost every brands regardless how much it will cost me until I discovered this Coco Chanel Mademoiselle perfume. This is something really different from my other collections. It has the best, wonderful scent. Its oriental-fresh, floral jasmine-rose accord as light as a petal scent really smells amazing. I love this perfume and I always keep a bottle of it. The best compliment I received while wearing it is "you must be an angel because you smell heavenly”. nice! :)
everything!
nothing at all

this perfume might be a good gift for my wife. She's just an angel. thanks for
posting!

Sherish Ko

you're welcome. I'm sure your wife will love it.

gizette

gizetteSydney

this is no. 1 parfume forget no. 5 if i could only wear one for the rest of my life this would be the scent i would choose.
as far as i'm concerned it is the no. 1 parfume on the market. i love to wear it. it always makes you feel special to as every time i do wear it i get alot of compliments, my mother also bought it after smelling it on me and she to gets alot of compliments on it.
it is up there i find the larger bottle is better value for money i can go through a small bottle in a year the larger bottle takes about 3 years.

Merlin1
Merlin1
rune2009

rune2009

i work in a fragrance department for 8 years and this is my absolute all time favourire perfume. it is so feminine but not "girly", whilst it is on the pricey side (it is Chanel) it is well worth its price. i have had both the eau de toilet and eau de parfum. they both last all day, the parfum ever longer. with all frangrances they change slightly as they wear and this fragrance just gets more beautiful as it fades. mens if you are looking to please a fussy girl friend or wife etc get her this!
mosr beautiful scent in the world

simbacat

simbacat

I was given this perfume as a gift from a friend, and was so so pleased at her choice! The most beautiful perfume out there, and I always feel so special when I wear this fragrance. The fragrance is long lasting as well, unlike so many other perfumes. I will be so sad once the bottle is finished!
This would have to be the most beautiful smelling and long lasting fragrance available. I receive so many comments from people asking what fragrance I am wearing, including strangers.
It can be quite strong if you spray too much on. Only a squirt or two is required.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Chanel Coco Mademoiselle compares to other Women's Fragrances

Nicney

NicneyAU

This is the only perfume I wear. I was given it as a gift a few years ago and have bought myself 3 new bottles since! It's a classic scent and i like that it's not too over the top for the daytime and is a lovely sexy scent for at night. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day and evening. On my wedding day i used the moisturizer which compliments the perfume and it really enhanced the smell. It was a fabulously extravagant treat!
Suitable for day or night, long lasting and gorgeous!
Nothing at all!

Marga
Marga

Umm thanks for your posts :) I never have tried Chanel perfumes but I always get a marketing email from them. Maybe I should try once.

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

i love how chanel created a more youthful perfume in co co mademoiselle, although all their perfumes are lovely the others are aimed more at females 30 plus, and this one is for those who love those but are in their 20s.
it is a truly beautiful frangance, when one puts it on they feel immediately feel elegrant and sexy. You can never go wrong with buying chanel as a present for someone
like all chanel frangances it is very expensive, although it is worth forking out the money for i'm not willing to spend that much money on a perfume

I just love this fragrance and it has become my new favorite. Although a little on the expensive side it is worth every dollar (in my opinion), as you only get as good as you spend. It is just beautiful.
This is a beautiful perfume that has a wonderful, intense and captivating fragrance. Although heavy - it is not overpowering at all. The fragrance goes on all day and makes me feel very summerie and youthful (without smelling like a teenager!!!).
Only that it runs out far to quickly! Also - I don't like telling people what perfume it is I am wearing when asked as I don't want them all wearing it!!

egypt33

egypt33

Two years ago I ve ordered a bottle of COCO Mademoiselle Perfume.I was a little disappointed about the price,but I ve told myself''I deserve it!''. The fragrance was devine,with some modern oriental notes,fresh,followed by pure middle notes,with accords of morning roses and jasmine petals.There are two types of bottles: The 100ml bottle ,that has a classic designe and the 50 ml bottle,with a rectangular shape.It is great,sexy and elegant in the same time!
staying power is excellent,the design of the bottle is just great,very creative,and it worth the price
it is a little bit expensive,but it s all right.

bunnimon

bunnimon

Terrible

I tested this perfume several times looking for a quality feminine fragrance but not wanting to spend too much on something that I wasn't sure I could wear. I didn't end up buying it because it was too overpowering.
Is definitely very feminine.
Just too strong for me, even with a little spray.

See all Chanel Coco Mademoiselle reviews

Tracy M

Tracy Masked

Has anyone had any luck returning this after they have sprayed it ? My husband bought it thinking that it was the original one he got me to wear on our wedding day . It's aweful and I am Soo disappointed !! I want to return it but I though ok let's give it a try ! Am am raging

Shez
Shez

Not sure how you will go returning it, if it was purchased online, but I bought mine from a Pharmacy, who were only too happy for me to return it. They said that on very rare occasions they may have sold an out of date product but because there is no way of recognising the date on the package it could be returned.
The Pharmacy I purchased from also has a Chanel Rep who they deal directly with. I also needed proof of purchase either a receipt or bank/credit card statement.