Changhong FSR269R02W

Changhong FSR269R02W

Love that it is just a fridge

The fridge maintains an even temperature and all shelves are adjustable, which makes it easy to fit in larger items by rearranging the configuration of the shelves. It is also very easy to clean. So happy with it that I purchased the matching stand alone freezer. My electricity bill was reduced in the first month of purchase. Made me realise how much money I had been wasting with my old fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Does the job well

I bought this because I wanted a bar fridge without a freezer compartment and they are not easy to find. So far, the fridge is working well. It is quiet, doesn't freeze items at the top and seems to have so much more room than my old fridge. Very happy for the price.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

This is a very good buy

Easy to set up, as the manual said with the temperature setting. Have a thermometer in the fridge and reads 2-3 degrees at setting 2.5, plenty of shelves and space on the doors. I didn't give it 5 stars only because it had 1 star energy rating. Very happy indeed.
The price, reliable and how cold it got and quickly.
It had only 1 star but thats not a problem because it doesn't have the freezer compartment.

What is the internal size like? Suit a family of three
Difficult question to answer as it would really depend on your shopping, cooking and eating habits. I live alone and shop weekly on a Saturday. I eat quite a lot of fruit and veg and prepare many of my meals in advance. By Sunday night the fridge is bursting at the seams but empties gradually through the week. If you have a separate drinks fridge, eat more takeaway or cook and eat on the same night, you might be ok but (from my friends' reaction) I would expect most people would like more space. Hope this helps

FSR269R02W