Cheap Az Travel

Cheap Az Travel

Brand Manager for Cheap Az Travel? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking

Perfect!! Best!

Best booking agency we have had in Australia! We heard that our trip had been cancelled the day before. He helped us and looked with us at options and other trips we could do! Our whole week was super planned because of this, for a very low price. The day that it was my birthday we got some nice timtams to go with it. Because of him our last week was great and super arranged! Highly recommended to book here!

Thamires
ThamiresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just awesome!

Simply amazing service offered by Cheap AZ travel. Due to the pandemic I couldn't do my trip as I had planned. Anyway, I didn't have any problem about refunding my money. For sure, if I have opportunity I'll travel with them.

Amazing doesn’t cut it!!!

These guys are the best in the business!! Nothing is ever too much for them, they go out of their way to ensure your trip is complete!! With years of knowledge if they recommend something I’ve learned it’s worth listening!! Not forgetting how fun they are!! Keep up the good work

Becky
BeckyLondon

Life savers!

Marnie and stu have literally sorted us out with everything from farm work, somewhere to live in melbourne, our east coast trip and our up coming trip to New Zealand! They are so helpful, friendly and honest. Make you feel right at home in their shop. Couldn't have made Australia work without them! Thanks so much guys you've been absolute angels! Best travel agents in Oz couldn't recommend them more!!

Grace Kelly
Grace KellyDarwin

Marnie & Stu - legends

Don’t know what we would have done without these two at Cheapaz... they let us use their computers to write our cvs & print them off.. they sorted myself & my mate out with our first job in Australia when we were struggling to get one.. then after they booking us an amazing east coast trip for a very reasonable price, planning it day by day.. and they gave us loads of life advice too!! Not to mention all the free food, drink, sweets & tim tams they gave us!
We’ll remember you forever guys! xx

Helpful Team! Awesome Trip!

The team at Cheap AZ were great to deal with, helped me find an awesome deal and were always available if I had any questions. Would recommend them!

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best travel in Australia

I booked my east coast trip with these guys and it was absolutely amazing. It was such a good price for what I got. They booked the best tours going and really great accommodation and managed to book everything I wanted to do in a short space of time. They go above and beyond for all of their customers and are always happy to help or change anything if necessary. Honestly the best travel company I've ever used.

Amazing!

I couldn’t have picked a better company to plan my east coast (Australia) and New Zealand adventures! I wasn’t sure where I wanted to go, but the staff at cheap az were so personable, helpful, and genuine, and planned a trip that was exactly what I imagined and more. I will always recommend cheap az to anyone planning a trip!

Best in Melbourne

Been in Aussie eight years and book all my trips with these guys.. There are the best never had any problems

This guys are amazing

I book my east coast trip with these guys. Got amazing price they were so easy going about it all. Help me in anything they could. Even on my trip when i wanted to add something i would text and they have a price and have organise so fast. Have recommended them to anyone i know.

excellent !!!

we booked all th trip from them.. tours, car, van, skydiving.. always gave us the best price, when people ask how muvh we payed they were in shocked. they gave us their phone and all contacts details and answer any question we had during the trip !!

Loz
LozSydney, NSW

The best!

Marnie and Stu were like adopted parents to me when I was backpacking around Australia. They planned my trip from start to finish, included a few few sneaky extras like free food and drinks, and kept in touch with me the whole time. They are knowledgeable and approachable. You will not find better!

Best travel agents ever!

I travelled throughout Australia and went into the cheap az shop one day and felt at ease straight away. Booked travel and lots of different trips with them and in exchange for free icy poles!!! These guys are best travel agents I have ever used. So easy and approachable and quick to sort any issues.

Awesome customer service and make everyone who walks into their shop feel welcome and at home. Would recommend using cheap az travel for any travel throughout Australia/Nz and will definitely use them again!

Keep up the good work guys!!

Best travel shop in oz

Couldn’t meet nicer more helpful team than cheap Az they will sit with u for ages finding the best prices and places for u to visit never make u feel rushed and will do everything they can to help u organise the best trip possible would highly recommend these guys and have done over and over again best travel shop in oz

Just perfect!

Myself and my sister both booked our trip up to the east coast, first of all the staff were so helpful! It was also so reasonable as we had accommodation and day trips booked. I would recommend cheap az travel to anyone! I also liked the way it was layed back and not rushed. Thanks you very much Marnie and Stu.