Cheap Bond Cleaning Group

Kalex

KalexSouth East Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE - DO NOT USE!

Worst BOND cleaning company... Scammers

I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company. The service offered was underwhelming, vague, unprofessional, not toomention they were two days late. I constantly chased them up with over 25 emails and numerous calls. They seem cheap online, though the clean was also cheap, with numerous areas of attention requested by property manager after original clean. I asked them to come back to rectify which is what they offered at no charge within 5 days of original clean...... I was waiting for a week which ended up in myself finishing off the clean.
    This was the most frustrating experience I have ever endured and would never recommend them at all. Please BEWARE.

AngieD

AngieDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not cheap or good

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Cheap Bond Cleaning Group compares to other House Cleaning Services

calreido

calreidoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Truly dreadful.

Just had to deal with this company. To sum up how bad they are, they’ve done 2 cleans and 1 no show and my property manager is still making us pay for other contractors to get the clean done. They also operate as the Brisbane bond cleaning co. They are refusing to give a refund, never dealt with such a bad company in my life. DO NOT USE!

Cassie

Cassie

DO NOT USE

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

I used this company for a full bond clean of $500 at the start of the pandemic last year

The clean was not up to standards for the real estate so they took my bond. Leaving me out of pocket for cleaning x 2

I requested a refund but because of the pandemic and going into lock down the real estate didn’t get into do the final inspection for 2 weeks

When contacting this business they “can’t do anything for me because it passed there 7 day period”

Anyone wanting to see the state they happily left my “bond cleaned” house in feel happy to inbox me.

PDoshi

PDoshi

Worst cleaning

Julian H.

Julian H.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst cleaning company, unprofessional and unethical.

• +1Thumbnail
    Hussain

HussainMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Group of Morons

I booked with them weeks in advance. On the day of cleaning, the cleaner rang and said she is runnings 10 minutes late. Ok. Good.
    The no call for next 30- minutes and then they called me to inform that house is extra dirty and they cannot clean it. Even an extra offer of money was not sufficient for them. It is the wors company i have ever dealth with in my life. Unprofessional and unethical

Amy S

Amy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service - Unacceptable

House Cleaning Services

Terrible service! Stay away from this company go with someone else!

Absolutely the worst ‘cleaning’ company I have ever dealt with!!!! Not professional and I had to go back and clean the property after they did.
    Real estate would not return my bond back to me after inspecting the property as they didn’t clean it properly!! So annoyed that I had to go back and clean the house after I paid them so much money!!! No refund was offered! Do yourself a favour and stay away from these guys.

Sydney

SydneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst ‘cleaning company’ ever!!!

Absolutely the worst cleaning company I have ever dealt with!!! I used these guys to do a bond clean.. my real estate agents would not return my bond as the house was not cleaned properly! So I had to go back and clean it myself even after paying these idiots so much money (with no refund offered)! So annoyed!!!!!!! Do yourself a favour and stay away from this so called ‘cleaning service’ go with someone else instead.