Cheap Chips

Cheap Chips

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job, very happy, precise

Customer in Brunswick east, very happy with work. Very accurate job by Shahed. Highly recommend to others in Melbourne. Happy with price. Best experience so far. Very helpful and very friendly

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Brump

BrumpSouth West, QLD

Very fast delivery

I recently purchased 2 Sandisk dual USB-C USB3 sticks from Cheap Chips. I found their prices to be competitive and purchase was delivered very quickly. They will now be the first place I look when I next need another memory stick.

markehemming

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price.. SD cards received promptly

Easy to find what I wanted... items were despatched promptly and received without a problem. Both cards Lexar PRO USH-2 and a SanDisk extreme work just fine. No problem. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how Cheap Chips compares to other Online Shops

Bought a card long story short it was fake

I bought a sandisk extreme from their website it arrived i put it in the computer and there was error messages took it to my local harvey norman they said the cards fake or faulty I tried to send it back they gave me an address but they haven’t contacted me about it or anything.

Professional service

Good Service from kamila and team. I'm happy for the their work.they did a amazing work. And I've recommend to my friends too.

daleala

dalealaVictoria

No issues at all

Purchased 2 memory cards at about 3:30pm, they were posted by the end of that day, and arrived the next day (express post). Genuine cards, new in original sealed packaging, exactly as advertised. Could not fault the postal packaging, items were safely wedged between cardboard sheets and in a proper AusPost bag. Very happy! I will be shopping here again if I need cards in future.

Craig

CraigHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding

I ordered a memory card at 2 p.m. on a Monday and had it delivered in Newcastle by 11 a.m. Tuesday morning at a 40% saving of what I could get down here.... Including shipping. Will definitely use again I can't recommend highly enough

Ken

KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional

I ordered a 32 GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC memory card at around 10:00 am Wednesday. The product was in my mail box the following day. That's what I class as excellent service. Price was better than all of the competitors sites that I had checked. My first choice of vendor from now on.

Absolutely brilliant

I've bought from them before. They have a great range of products at very good prices.
I ordered a SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB SDXC UHS-l memory card for my Panasonic TZ110 camera at 4 pm on Friday and received it Melbourne on Monday morning. Postage was very reasonable.
Staff was also very helpful when I rang to get some advice about the memory card.
I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.

Matt

MattSydney

Great Quality and Fast Postage

I needed a cheap Micro SDXC card for a device of mine, I found this site and couldn't be happier. The price was very cheap, (way cheaper then the well known sellers like JBHIFI/BigW) and the postage was very quick ordered on Sunday received it on Wednesday. Product is indeed the real thing, isn't a scam. I tested the product and was very happy to see all good results.
So in the future pick this place for SD Cards and Micro SD cards.
Thanks Cheap Chips!

Ted

Ted

Great Experience

Ordered a memory card and reader. Received call to discuss the reader as it was not compatible with the card. Substituted the right reader which was a lower price and refunded the difference. Received order as described a few days later. Why go anywhere else?

danielp

danielpMelbourne

Good Price range and quick delivery

I found them after looking to buy some SD cards the side had prices and the ones i wanted. I ordered on a Saturday, received a call on Monday to double check my personal address, the cards were dispatched and received Tuesday afternoon.

harmo

harmoACT, 2914

Cheap Chips is a great place for buying memory cards.

Bundy

BundyVictoria, 3675

Brilliant internet shopping experience!

Cheap Chips had excellent competitive prices, and was recommended as 'Where to Buy' by Sandisk website when I checked. They stood up to the good reviews on this site, gave all the necessary email contact, took only 3 days to country Victoria, and product was as described. Equivalent to the best internet purchases I've experienced. Highly recommended by one who isn't generally quick to do.

Absolutely Amazing!

Ordered an 8GB CF card and reader on Sunday night, received notification from Cheap Chips and the postal service that the items had been sent on Monday.
Received Tuesday morning, despite being interstate delivery.

Absolutely fantastic. Genuine products, extremely fast delivery and total professionalism from Cheap Chips.

I will definitely buy from them again and have already recommended them to others.

Jonathan

JonathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is how online retailers in Australia should operate

If only the rest of Australian online retailers had the sort of customer care that this company demonstrates, then we would all shop with more confidence!
Speedy despatch (and I really do mean speedy) for items that are exactly as described with a no-nonsense, perfectly legal returns policy.
This week was my second visit to this site - it certainly won't be my last.

daioooo

daiooooMelbourne

• Selected Review

Excellent Company

How Online retailers should operate! Purchased a Lexar High-Performance UHS-1 microSDHC (600x) - 32GB from cheap chips to operate in my GoPro Hero3+ Black and product has done the trick! One of the best prices I found around for this product was with Cheap Chips. Excellent Communication, overnight shipping and MicroSD was as described!!
Reliable, Good price, quick shipping.

Comparing123

Comparing123Perth, WA

Advertising a lowest price guarantee but not matching the lowest price

I wanted to buy a Lexar 600X 64GB 90MB/s High Performance Micro SD Memory Card - With USB 3.0 Card Reader and found a price on another Australian page which was 454 cheaper. i contacted cheap chips and they said that the product i found on the other website was bad quality (even though it is the same brand make model, everything) they said they will not match the price.
this is false advertising on their homepage.
Would not buy there.

Happy

Happy

Good Supplier

They had the genuine Olympus memory card that I needed for a newly acquired but second-hand camera. Cards are no longer available in stores and there was good online advice as to suitability and limitations of cards that was very useful in helping me to determine if it was the right card. Prompt delivery and good prices compared to some others.
Good value, delivered on time

Makhala

MakhalaAdelaide

Amazing First Experience

I ordered an SD Card from Cheap Chips on the 10th of May 2013 (Friday) before 4pm and received it on the 13th of May 2013 (Monday). I'm incredibly impressed with this as I have never had anything sent to me so quickly before from Australian companies or overseas companies. I will most certainly be ordering from Cheap Chips again.
Quick dispatch, well presented package