Cheap Chips

Cheap Chips

Brand Manager for Cheap Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job, very happy, precise

Customer in Brunswick east, very happy with work. Very accurate job by Shahed. Highly recommend to others in Melbourne. Happy with price. Best experience so far. Very helpful and very friendly

Brump
BrumpSouth West, QLD

Very fast delivery

I recently purchased 2 Sandisk dual USB-C USB3 sticks from Cheap Chips. I found their prices to be competitive and purchase was delivered very quickly. They will now be the first place I look when I next need another memory stick.

markehemming
markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price.. SD cards received promptly

Easy to find what I wanted... items were despatched promptly and received without a problem. Both cards Lexar PRO USH-2 and a SanDisk extreme work just fine. No problem. Highly recommended.

Bought a card long story short it was fake

I bought a sandisk extreme from their website it arrived i put it in the computer and there was error messages took it to my local harvey norman they said the cards fake or faulty I tried to send it back they gave me an address but they haven’t contacted me about it or anything.

Professional service

Good Service from kamila and team. I'm happy for the their work.they did a amazing work. And I've recommend to my friends too.

daleala
dalealaVictoria

No issues at all

Purchased 2 memory cards at about 3:30pm, they were posted by the end of that day, and arrived the next day (express post). Genuine cards, new in original sealed packaging, exactly as advertised. Could not fault the postal packaging, items were safely wedged between cardboard sheets and in a proper AusPost bag. Very happy! I will be shopping here again if I need cards in future.

Craig
CraigHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding

I ordered a memory card at 2 p.m. on a Monday and had it delivered in Newcastle by 11 a.m. Tuesday morning at a 40% saving of what I could get down here.... Including shipping. Will definitely use again I can't recommend highly enough

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ken
KenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional

I ordered a 32 GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC memory card at around 10:00 am Wednesday. The product was in my mail box the following day. That's what I class as excellent service. Price was better than all of the competitors sites that I had checked. My first choice of vendor from now on.

Absolutely brilliant

I've bought from them before. They have a great range of products at very good prices.
I ordered a SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB SDXC UHS-l memory card for my Panasonic TZ110 camera at 4 pm on Friday and received it Melbourne on Monday morning. Postage was very reasonable.
Staff was also very helpful when I rang to get some advice about the memory card.
I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.

Matt
MattSydney

Great Quality and Fast Postage

I needed a cheap Micro SDXC card for a device of mine, I found this site and couldn't be happier. The price was very cheap, (way cheaper then the well known sellers like JBHIFI/BigW) and the postage was very quick ordered on Sunday received it on Wednesday. Product is indeed the real thing, isn't a scam. I tested the product and was very happy to see all good results.
So in the future pick this place for SD Cards and Micro SD cards.
Thanks Cheap Chips!

Ted
Ted

Great Experience

Ordered a memory card and reader. Received call to discuss the reader as it was not compatible with the card. Substituted the right reader which was a lower price and refunded the difference. Received order as described a few days later. Why go anywhere else?

danielp
danielpMelbourne

Good Price range and quick delivery

I found them after looking to buy some SD cards the side had prices and the ones i wanted. I ordered on a Saturday, received a call on Monday to double check my personal address, the cards were dispatched and received Tuesday afternoon.

harmo
harmoACT, 2914

Cheap Chips is a great place for buying memory cards.

Bundy
BundyVictoria, 3675

Brilliant internet shopping experience!

Cheap Chips had excellent competitive prices, and was recommended as 'Where to Buy' by Sandisk website when I checked. They stood up to the good reviews on this site, gave all the necessary email contact, took only 3 days to country Victoria, and product was as described. Equivalent to the best internet purchases I've experienced. Highly recommended by one who isn't generally quick to do.

Absolutely Amazing!

Ordered an 8GB CF card and reader on Sunday night, received notification from Cheap Chips and the postal service that the items had been sent on Monday.
Received Tuesday morning, despite being interstate delivery.

Absolutely fantastic. Genuine products, extremely fast delivery and total professionalism from Cheap Chips.

I will definitely buy from them again and have already recommended them to others.