Cheap Chips

Cheap Chips (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Cheap Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Rynna
RynnaAU

Recommended

OK

Right from the start I am going to say that I am the Cheap Chips sales manager. I have logged in here to purely rebuff the comments from chipreview below.

Cheap Chips is an authorised seller of the SanDisk memory cards. Please go to the SanDisk official website and you can see that we are listed there. http://www.sandisk.com.au/Retail/Buy.aspx We only buy genuine cards from the authorised distributor of SanDisk in Australia. We have never sold "seconds" or "refurbished" cards and find this is a blatant liable slur of our reputable name.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you have any concerns about the products we are selling.

Rohan Samara
rohan@cheapchips.com.au
Great website
Slanderous reviewers

Top site, I cant believe the negative reviews!

This is one of the only websites I trust on the Internet. They only show stuff when it is in stock. They get stuff released the same day even if you order at 4pm or 5pm daylight savings. They replaced an order once (their cost) when Australia Post lost the shipment. They answer the phone. They have good prices. They have reliable stock levels. What more can you ask for?? 5/5!
Good prices, good and honest stock levels, quick delivery
As I am a regular I have noticed the site goes down sometimes.. but thats about it.

Is the writing on the wall?

My first two orders for CF cards went without a hitch. I placed the order, paid and received everything within a couple of days. Both orders were in the hndreds $.

My latest order (backorder) for $23 has not turned up. Although ordered on April 4 2011 (and paid for) as at the date of writing.... Nothing. Despite sending 3 emails and having the 1800 number on their website ring out... still nothing. Not so much as an acknlowdgement.

I got so frustrated I emailed them and cancelled the order. Guess what... still no response and no refund.

I fear the signs are all too sinister.

I thought they were reliable, inexpensive and effiicient.... something has changed. I fear they may be out of business.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Cheap Chips compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

chipreview
chipreview

Terrible

Not helpful after the fact, tried to get after sales support or a swap and was told to basically fix it myself. wont use them again, buy from a reputable dealer
it was cheap but i think there is a reason
all the cards are already formatted so if your device, like your phone needs to format it itself these cards are useless. I assume they are seconds or refurbs as ALL of there stock is preformatted.