Cheap Chips

Cheap Chips

Brand Manager for Cheap Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

OK

Right from the start I am going to say that I am the Cheap Chips sales manager. I have logged in here to purely rebuff the comments from chipreview below.

Cheap Chips is an authorised seller of the SanDisk memory cards. Please go to the SanDisk official website and you can see that we are listed there. http://www.sandisk.com.au/Retail/Buy.aspx We only buy genuine cards from the authorised distributor of SanDisk in Australia. We have never sold "seconds" or "refurbished" cards and find this is a blatant liable slur of our reputable name.

Please do not hesitate to contact me personally if you have any concerns about the products we are selling.

Rohan Samara