Cheap House Movers

Cheap House Movers

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Luke Clayton

Luke ClaytonNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Do NOT use them!

A D

A DBrisbane

Still waiting on my refund

Horrible service from the start to the end
They have overcharge me and keep stuffing me around regarding my refund

Please don’t use them

Eden Laurie

Eden LaurieAdelaide

Excellent Moving Services

Cheap House Movers is a quality driven removalists company that helps you plan, schedule, pack, and manage your residential or corporate relocation, safely and successfully every time.

Mathai80

Mathai80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The name says it all

Great Company and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Great Company to deal with; had the best move experience with this Company; no hold ups; guys were on time; professional people who looked after my precious things. I would highly recommend this Company; this is my second move with them and I had no hesitation in getting them again!

caszandra

caszandraPeel, WA

Disgraceful cheap movers

You are the worst removalist that I have ever used and I won't use you again. You are over priced and not considerate of peoples possessions, you tried to reschedule the booking at the last minute and only turned up because I threatened to cancel the whole booking. I am not impressed.

Steve

Steve

You could tell there was some inexperience

We booked Cheap House Movers to move just the heavy things in our house - lounge, beds, fridges etc. It was between 2 single storey houses only 1.5 km apart. The removalists arrived on time, and took a little while longer to complete than anticipated, but the access in the receiving house was more challenging than originally thought. The only small criticisms really are that a couple of things were a little damaged (fridge was rectified but an antique piece was pretty ruined) and the assistant (who I learned later was training to take over the business) was terribly inexperienced, so they took longer than anticipated if both men knew what they were doing.

2 guys very good and very cautious of your property and items

Moving guys were excellent. I would only say that a more predictable arrival time for moving day would be better. Apart from arrival time being nearly 3 hours out of requested time slot, the removal 2 men were very good and extremely hard working.

Rip off

I got a TV unit what should of been a 10 minute drive to pick up and 10 min back to my place it took like 2 hours...
Not very impressed at all payed almost 200 when it should have costed only 100.
I will not recommend this service to anyone
And the fact they charge me 130 then decided to leave then drove back to grab another 50 off me

Too many issues at an already stressful time

Large furniture items over a short distance (less than 1km)
Frustrated by late start time.
Misunderstood that a morning booking between 9am and 1pm meant a starting time some where in that time. No show til after 130pm.
Our full inventory had not been correctly communicated to the movers, which caused anxiety on their part.
Seemed to take much longer to move items than it should have (particularly when paying by the hour)
One truck load took over 5 hours to pack and move less than 1km.
On the upside, booking was easy, able to organise at short notice, and I could not have moved large heavy items alone. Price (even taking around 2hrs more than I had imagined) was better than other companies had quoted

Elena

ElenaPerth

Worse Company Ever!!!! Totally Lack Of Professionalism

Kate

KateBrisbane

Not recommended

The movers were late (by almost 4 hours) and slow. A job that should have had less than a 2 bed unit moved by 4pm was nearly 8pm and with my partner and I doing most the work....running laps around the professionals!

Sam

SamBrisbane

Good job

Quick job to move a wardrobe 10 minutes down the road. I booked a week out from the date and was given a 2 hour window of arrival. I called for an update about 30 minutes into the window and they organised a call from the driver which came about 15 minutes later. Driver estimated arrival was 20-30 minutes which they met. They arrived within the 2 hour time window provided. After reading reviews I was concerned but the guys were nice and although adopt a basic style they completed the job with minimal damage and manoeuvred a difficult corner better than other movers. Overall I was pretty happy and they charged the cost they quoted.

Worst move ever. Stay away from these guys.

Move started late. I had advised when booking that I needed to vacate my house by 4pm and it ended up being closer to 8.30pm. The removalists were very slow taking over 7 hours to move what is normally moved in 4 hours. They failed to pack the truck properly and had to do two trips. I don't believe any of the five star reviews that they have on Gumtree. I do believe all of the one star reviews.

Worst Company Ever!!! Do Not Use This Company!!!

Mel

MelBrisbane

No complaints here

The move went well. Needed help moving white goods around between properties. They followed instructions and got the job done.

Did the job

This moving company did the job. The two guys were nice and worked hard. They moved my things into an apartment.

Save your money this company is a bunch of clowns

3 bedroom House..
Damaged the floor boards and don't want to pay.
Do not waste your money.
Embarrassment to the moving industry.

Taji

TajiSydney

Cancelled on us after 5 hours of booking

On time, no delays, as per quote

Small move, few items from aged care facility to house.
Followed truck and careful drivers and they used a GPS to travel direct route.
Rang 30 mins before and were on time.
Looking to use them again and am surprised (and now wary) based on other reviews.