Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Terrific TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad service.

Ordered 12 bottles and erceived a phone call to verify address, then told it would be a half dozen, something to do with stock.
The wife asked to cancell the order and she was told it has already gone through dispatch and order unable to be cancelled.
We ordered the Dozen bottles because it worked out less than $5.00 per bottle with postage. The half dozen bottles worked out at over $9.00 per bottle could have paid that price at the alcohol store.
Shall be following this up!
No notification of order change and the discount was not applied. For a first time customer, this is totally unexceptable

Rob

RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Undrinkable 2016 Moscato.

Cheap is not cheap when you can not drink it. 11.9 bottles of drain cleaner. Very dark yellow and very vinegary.

Not happy

I paid extra freight to have the wine couriered to my door as Australia Post does not do parcel deliveries here, yet they sent the carton with Australia Post. I have just had to pay someone to collect the wine for me at the post office, as a full case is too heavy for me to lift. Not happy ! I won’t be buying from them again.
Although I did get an apology for the “inconvenience and mix-up” (their terms), I requested a refund of the difference in freight between Aus Post and courier...have been met with a deafening silence.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Cheaper Buy The Dozen compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Warren K.

Warren K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Off wine

Was offered a refund. I was asked to organize and pay courier costs. The service is as lousy as the wine

Peter Heilbronn

Peter HeilbronnNorth Queensland, QLD

Flawed and not drinkable

buyer beware.

The replace a bottle deal is very misleading.you lose a bottle of wine and they "Replace" it with a bottle of gin. No they don't.you pay $80 for the gin.roughly valued at $80 ,and lose a Bottle of wine. the wines I have bought are OK,nothing fantastic.

Ash

AshArmidale

I see what you mean Paw K!

The wine I have just been sent is horrible! This is so disappointing as I have 12 bottles of rubbish. Oxidized/horrible taste, undrinkable..I'm truly shocked that I was sent this wine! I have emailed CBTD, and am hoping they will be ethical in how they respond. Be very careful people, Just use your local bottle shop and learn from my mistake!