Cheddar
See the Best Digital Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cheddar

Good vibes

Cheddar helped me save so much time and money already. 30% cashback on all the purchases I made so far on places I normally shop (The Iconic, lululemon, etc). $5 dinner on deliveroo....this is too good!

razorcutter
    razorcutterSydney, NSW

Very fresh

I'm the kind of dude that hammers shopback on a consistent basis, but recently I had some dispute with them not giving me cash back on some of my purchases. So I decided to give Cheddar a go. The app exceeded all my expectations so far, it has a very fresh look, great cash back deals and lots of interesting brands that I would shop at. Besides from the deals, the app is very easy to use and I really like this techno retro nostalgia thingy going on...

Tom
    TomSydney, NSW

Great deals, intuitive experience

Cheddar are the new kids on the block in the cashback and deals space in Australia, but despite that, they're offering some incredible deals. I don't think anyone else is offering 30% cashback at places like Lululemon or the Iconic. Pretty excited by this one, and keen to see where this goes in the future

I feel like I'm being paid to shop!

I used Cheddar to get 30% off at Lululemon, on leggings which were already in the sale. Felt like a huge added bonus I wasn't expecting! I'm also just enjoy scrolling through deals, such a fun feed and noticed some new brands I hadn't come across before :)

Digital Services

Find out how Cheddar compares to other Digital Services

A familiar feeling with better results

I spend so much time in bed scrolling through IG and twitter. I then end up getting to bed late having wasted time checking out random photos for an hour or so. When I got invited to Cheddar, I started to find I was replacing that scrolling habit on IG, with checking out the stream on Cheddar. I was now learning about different brands deals, and ways to save money on stuff I am already keen on. I've already earned a bunch of cashback.

My only feedback is that I want to see some brands on there like Patagonia and Incu.

Ishaan A.
    Ishaan A.Sydney, NSW

This app has all the best deals

I've never before seen a cashback and rewards app that has deals from all the brands I love. I really enjoy scrolling on this app as I usually find some gold! They recently had a 30% cashback offer across 5 fashion brands.