5Cheeky Wipes All-In-One Kit

5Cheeky Wipes All-In-One Kit

92% · 110%

KJKD
KJKDCanberra 2600, ACT

You NEED the reusable wipes kit

Could not recommend enough! An excellent, high quality product that will vastly decrease our contribution to landfill. I purchased the full time kit and I was really impressed by the value for money. The wipes are beautiful and soft and will clearly last years and regular washing. Very versatile - the soft fabric makes these not only perfect for baby but also for makeup removal and cleansing. Amazing product aside, I received fantastic service from Cheeky Wipes Australia and will be back for more eco-friendly products!  Show details
Kate R
ChaitaliSydney, NSW16 posts

Kate
KateSydney, NSW10 posts

Nice idea

The terry cloth wipes are good and I use a lot less than the disposable wipes. They have washed well and I find they’re easier to wipe.
Not sure I really needed all the big containers in the kit, I could have made do with 1 small container to store the wet clean ones in. Dirty ones go straight to the nappy bucket for wash day. I don’t like the wet bags it came with either.
But I also added the rainbow microfibre wipes for the face and hands, which are terrible. The water actually runs off the fabric instead of absorbing even after a year of constant use and washing. They have gone mouldy too, although I wash them every 2nd day. Show details
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW9 posts

Excellent eco friendly alternative to disposable wipes

Definitely recommend using Cheeky Wipes. The Cheeky Wipes "system" is easy to use and the best part about it is you know you are not using any harsh chemicals to wipe your baby's bottom. The wipes use only water and a few drops of essential oils to help clean your baby's bum bum. Because it only uses essential oils, it smells better than disposables.
I definitely recommend this as an eco friendly alternative to using disposable wipes. Show details
missymays
missymays7 posts

Easy to use

I have been using these for the last 16 months. Definitely love them. Much gentler on baby's bottom than the disposable kind and I don't have to worry about running out of wipes.

I gave up on the "mucky" box because emptying it into my front loader was too awkward, I switched to a 2 litre round yogurt container which is much easier.

I don't use them for out and about because I found that a bit hard to keep on top of of.

This is a super easy switch and I highly recommend them

Hobins
HobinsMelbourne10 posts

So easy to use

I love these cheeky wipes reusable nappy wipe kit. So much better for the environment, and so easy to use. It's a very well thought out product. Also, the use of natural oils ensures that you are not exposing your little one to nasty chemicals. I am not officiated with the company at all, just truly believe this product is great.

michelle
michelleBunbury, Western Australia3 posts

Best investment since bub was born!

After choosing to use modern cloth nappies, cloth wipes were my next investment. And let's just say I wasn't at all disappointed with my purchase! The all in one kit from cheeky wipes has been a breeze to use. The system is real easy, and no fuss at all. I love them!

Shellby