Cheeky Wipes All-In-One Kit

Cheeky Wipes All-In-One Kit

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cheeky Wipes All-In-One Kit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mimi
    MimiWA

Easy way to save money

Purchased in for $63.

• Incentivised Review No
    Kate
    KateSydney, NSW

Nice idea

The terry cloth wipes are good and I use a lot less than the disposable wipes. They have washed well and I find they’re easier to wipe.
    Not sure I really needed all the big containers in the kit, I could have made do with 1 small container to store the wet clean ones in. Dirty ones go straight to the nappy bucket for wash day. I don’t like the wet bags it came with either.
    But I also added the rainbow microfibre wipes for the face and hands, which are terrible. The water actually runs off the fabric instead of absorbing even after a year of constant use and washing. They have gone mouldy too, although I wash them every 2nd day.

Purchased in .