Chef Cooking CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Chef Cooking CVE612SA (Stainless Steel) Questions & Answers

MPN: CVE612SA
Listing monitored by Chef Cooking

4 questions from our users

Kim.N
Kim.Nasked
CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Bought new but the timer does not ring or alarm when at 0. How are you supposed to know when time is up?

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

So you rang them for advice?

Carolyne
Carolyneasked
CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Hi...just heated up tea and the knobs and panel are hotter than the oven with a funny smell... Should this be happening?

The Punisher
The Punisher

I have the white model. The panel and knobs do get hot, but I wouldn't say they're hotter than the oven itself. And I've never experienced a funny smell.

SaraT
SaraTasked
CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Having issues with the fan on our oven (as is most of our estate) which has been making a horrible grinding noise. And have been given conflicting information. My rental agent says it's safe to keep using till the issue has been resolved. Others were advised it is dangerous. Are you able to shed some light on the situation?!

Beppoasked
CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Have just installed a CVE612. My question is - should the timer ring when time is up?
I have only tried the oven in defrost mode with the timer

Kate
Kate

sorry have not used the timer

and then turn it back to the time required e.g. 20

Get an answer from our members and Chef Cooking representatives

Chef Cooking CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Other Wall Ovens