MPN: CVE612SA

2.7
    Sewsoau
    SewsoauAdelaide

Basic but a goody

This oven was a standard supply from our builder. I believe first and foremost that the most important requirement of an oven is that it maintains an accurate temperature. I am satisfied that this oven does just that. Also, being fan forced it cooks evenly and so far I have had no trouble with it. It has done a good job of roasts as well as cakes. It may not come with all the bells and whistles but then those are just extras and this oven does what every oven needs to do. Cook well!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Kim.N
    Kim.Nasked
    CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Bought new but the timer does not ring or alarm when at 0. How are you supposed to know when time is up?

The Reviewer
    The Reviewer

So you rang them for advice?

Carolyne
    Carolyneasked
    CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Hi...just heated up tea and the knobs and panel are hotter than the oven with a funny smell... Should this be happening?

The Punisher
    The Punisher

I have the white model. The panel and knobs do get hot, but I wouldn't say they're hotter than the oven itself. And I've never experienced a funny smell.

SaraT
    SaraTasked
    CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Having issues with the fan on our oven (as is most of our estate) which has been making a horrible grinding noise. And have been given conflicting information. My rental agent says it's safe to keep using till the issue has been resolved. Others were advised it is dangerous. Are you able to shed some light on the situation?!

See all Chef Cooking CVE612SA (Stainless Steel) questions