Chef CVE612
Listing monitored by Chef Cooking

Maree W.
Maree W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Piece of Crap

New JG King house only lasted two and a half years, cheap crap not worth fixing. Stone cold. Did not expect to worry about repairing such a new appliance. Not financially viable to spend money on repairs when a new one with warranty is $500

Product is used Several times a week
TexasSydney

Glass exploded

This is rubbish, 2nd cook and the interior glass of the door exploded, there goes lunch. Contacted Electrolux and after dealing with a very rude person, we may get it fixed in about 7 days, glass has to come from South Australia.
Will never buy Chef or any Electrolux product. Stay away.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Hi Texas
I am really sorry you feel that way. I would really like to speak with you regarding your oven and ways I may be able to assist. Please contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda

Other Wall Ovens

Tad
Tadmelbourne

Peace of crap

This oven is garbage there is a small gap between the door and the control panel where a fan blows hot air out from the oven straight onto the handle and your hands and it's quite hot somewhere between 70 to 100 degrease celeous. Enough to burn your hands it's a terrible design flaw

Date PurchasedDec 2017
markcairns

fan forced function not working

I recently purchased this oven (30/11/2017) from the Good Guys (Cairns) and had it installed today by our electrician (09/12/2017). It would appear that the fan forced function of the oven is not working. I have emailed electrolux today, but await a response. I might be a bit impatient but its not long until the festive season and would like an outcome soon.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Wall Ovens

Find out how Chef CVE612 compares to other Wall Ovens

Complete rubbish

I have already had a technician in once as the fan was making a noise. This oven does not get hot enough all I ever hear from my family is "My food is still frozen" after following instructions on packages. Takes double the amount of time and still barely cooked. This oven is a waste of time and money.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
jeanne
jeanne

Thank you Electrolux for your Great customer service and swift response in this matter. Greatly appreciated and very happy with the outcome. Thank you again

Rubbish

No Cheap & Nasty! No good don't even know the correct model number because it is not on the front of the oven, not hot enough and shelves are two close to each other, so if you have to cook a large roast, good luck, one oven tray is near the bottom the other is near the top!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Kim.N
Kim.Nasked
CVE612SA (Stainless Steel)

Bought new but the timer does not ring or alarm when at 0. How are you supposed to know when time is up?

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

So you rang them for advice?

Joe C.
Joe C.asked
CVE612

Set the timer to cook a lasagne and came home to find timer off but oven still going and food burnt to a crisp. If its just a timer its useless if your not near the oven to hear it and i could set a timer on my phone to do the same job which I would hear as your phone is all ways with you for most people. Shouldn't it turn off the oven.

nic
nicasked
CVE612

How do I modulate the heat setting for the grill function? When I switch it on it only heats up to the highest level.

Get an answer from our members and Chef Cooking representatives

Oven FuelElectricityElectricity
SizeSingleSingle
Capacity70L70L
Dimensions 597 x 596 x 572 mm597 x 596 x 572 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteStainless Steel