Chef'n Garlic Zoom

Chef'n Garlic Zoom

See the Best Manual Dicers & Choppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Very easy to use

Very easy to use and easy to clean. However after a few month, the rubber on the wheel are slowly peeling off. Apart from this I am very happy with the product.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Annie

Annie

Zoom zoom zoom

Just love it, glides effortlessly across the bench. Bit can do ginger as well. Such a fun gadget just wish I had purchas d one years ago and made cutting garlic a pleasure

dotcrom

dotcromAU

Finally, the answer!

I have spent years looking for an easy to use, efficient, easy to clean garlic chopper. I'd given up and gone to hand chopping but then I discovered this gadget. I was reluctant as I'm trying to minimize gadgets but this one is an essential.
Just place the garlic in and roll it along the bench. It's as simple as that. I've also chopped ginger and small amounts of onion in it.
It comes apart easily to get all the garlic out and this also makes it a dream to clean.
A must have.

MrsDeb

MrsDebGold Coast, Queensland

A must if you love garlic.

This is the most amazing garlic chopper I have seen, just fill with cloves ( can fit about 5 ) and wheel it along the bench, the longer you wheel it the finer it chops up the garlic, so quick and no mess. Simple to clean has two openings, the top to insert garlic and the middle to clean and rinse, careful not to loose the chopper blade inside when cleaning. Have had mine 8 months, use it nearly every day and the blades are still very sharp. I eat so much more garlic now!
Quick, easy, no mess, chops coarse or fine.