ChemDry NSW

ChemDry NSW

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Another intimidating encounter with Eco Clean Chemdry

Quoted $150 then demanded a further $150 on completion. I have had Chemdry before and for the first time had a substandard job. When I questioned [name removed] as to the quality of the job, he became aggressive. I felt intimidated and just paid. Please do not use this provider.

kevin krost

kevin krostvaucluse,nsw,2030

Professional and personal use

I have been using Norman for about 2 years now,

I have used him to clean my customers chairs and lounges, he is extremely professional and does an amazing job.

After Norm has been on site at My customers, they are amazed how clean the chairs are.

He is extremely reliable and I trust him immensely with my customers.

I have also used him to clean my rugs, carpets at lounge at my home.

I will highly recommend Norman .

Carrie

CarrieSydney

Intimidated by [Name Removed] from Eco-Clean Chem Dry - Eastern Suburbs

Robyn

RobynHunter Region, NSW

Carpets look the same as before

Arranged to get carpets done great price but very disappointed with results.
Thought maybe after they dried it would look better but unfortunately no.
Now getting carpets cleaned elsewhere.

Jacky B

Jacky BSydney, NSW

Like a scene from the Emperors New Clothes!

Have you ever felt like you were being conned? $350 per bathroom which I was told was a "Good" price to clean the floor and wall tiles of my bathrooms. 2* tiny bathrooms and one a decent size. 3 bathrooms = $1,100. for 4 hours work and I was on my hands and knees yesterday cleaning the dust from "tiles" under the vanity. Appalling waste of money. $100 per bathroom would have been too much. Never again. Customers be warned.

Chemdry Eco Clean

Shocking service. [Name Removed] was arrogant the job was terrible and no recourse. Avoid this man! I would not use him under any circumstances.

Erica

EricaSydney, NSW

very upset

I would not hire [Name Removed] from Chem Dry eastern suburbs Sydney.
Last time I hired chemdry to do my 1.5 bedroom apartment for $150
This time [Name Removed] at Chem Dry came.
Charged $150 to do one stain and 2 steps. Said he was doing me a favour.
You don't feel like you can argue with a guy when you are a lady at home alone with 2 small children so you pay up and shut up. Absolute joke. 10 minutes of work for $150 and he chipped a huge chunk of paint off my stairs balustrade post as an added bonus.

BeautifulNightmare

BeautifulNightmareSydney

Never again!!

Charged $285 for 3 small bedrooms, a lounge room and can't even get the most basic of stains out. Don't waste your money. Opt for steam cleaning providers. They will get all old stains out.

JMB

JMBSydney, NSW

Would recommend to homes with pets

I used Chem Dry in Sydney's eastern suburbs in May/June 2017. I have two small dogs and my main issue was that one or both of them was peeing on the carpet. And then peeing on the carpet. And then peeing on the carpet. The reason I'm leaving a review here is because I'm aware that since I had Chem Dry do my carpets the puppies have stopped doing this. Chem Dry was not able to remove the stains altogether but they definitely helped and the fact that the issue has stopped is a winner.

False advertising - Manager was useless

Nicky

NickySydney

Shameful price for two small cat stains in quarter of a bedroom

My partner and I were renting in a small two bedroom unit in Newtown, unfortunately she did not obtain any other qoutes and decided to use ChemDry as she felt comfortable with their approchability.

There were two small cat stains from being sick in quarter of a small bedroom, the operator charged at a rate of $300.00, adding to a patchy cleanup on the carpet minus any deodorant.

Will definitely not be using ChemDry ever again nor would I recommend them to anyone else. Lesson learned.

Disappointing

After the job was finished and the rep had gone, I found a couple of large marks still remaining on the carpet.
Not surprising though as the whole job of cleaning, E-guard and deodorising which was recommended later was completed in an unbelievable short space of time.
We are elderly and I feel we were soft targets. Certainly won't be using them again.

Oh biwan

Oh biwanMelbourne

Overcharged and left with damaged carpets

Wow, i could have gone with ANY other company to clean my carpets. Was gicen an initial competitive quote then the contractor turnwd up and realised tgere was a job to do.
Quoted a price 3 times more than i itially advised, left in a bind because we were moving interstate.
Carpets left damaged with burns and burrs, also the contractor failed to finish the job even afer charging $450.

DO NOT use unless you are willing to be delivered huffing and puffing from a bad job at high prices.

xylophonens

xylophonensSydney, NSW

No evidence they were in house

Junior

JuniorSydney

Crap

James

James

Don't use

Nice guys but shoddy service. While cleaning he managed to spray chemicals all over my tv, hifi speakers and other items. Didn't mention it to me or make any effort to clean it up. Overall the job was rushed, result subpar and experience poor. I'll be using someone else next time, in fact I am probably going to have the couch done again as it doesn't look or smell clean.

Highly overpriced and did not get stains out

I recently had my carpets cleaned but the cleaner did not remove my pet urine stains so I called Chemdry after googling them. The lady I spoke to said my pet urine stains would not be a problem and would definitely come out. When the technician came, he told me straight away the stains would not come out (before he even saw them) and that the lady should not have misled me over the phone to think that they would. I paid almost TRIPLE what I paid my previous carpet cleaner and they did the exact same job. I would not recommend them. Go elsewhere! They are your average carpet cleaner but charge double if not triple the price.

Jenna E.

Jenna E.Sydney

Wonderful company. Job well done.

We hired chem dry to come out and treat some pet stains. They were very reasonably priced and even came out a second time free of charge a few days later even though we weren't quite sure if they had missed a spot or if our cat had peed in the room again. It could have very well been our fault as I checked their work the first time and it looked great, but regardless they came back out a few days later and didn't even charge us, just simply said "our work is guarenteed. Call us if you have anymore problems." Easy scheduling, got out here the day of my call, both times and took care of us right away. Highly recommended. Also love that they use pet safe and child safe cleaning products that are also quick dry. Very convenient.

morto85