Chemist Australia

Chemist Australia

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Olay Lady

Olay LadySydney

Unprofessional; no concept of client service; can't keep their website up-to-date.

John D

John DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

one month later and no products arrived

I selected items (that were in stock) and the payment was accepted. One month later still no products. If items are in stock then send them and no excuses. If there are issues with stock (even though your web site says they are in stock) then send what you have, and send the rest of the items later. I think you didn't want to pay delivery twice but its your error, and where is the customer service ?

Lynda_Cooper

Lynda_CooperMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly Service

I am finding that I am buying more and more products from the chemist shop lately as they have a great range of product from household cleaning, loo paper to hair dyes which are at a lot lower price then the supermarket. Not only am I saving a dollar but you can't bet the friendly, warm, helpful customer service which the team at Amcal Chemist give.
Friendly service