Chemist Australia

Chemist Australia

2.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
Ernie S.

Ernie S.Darwin, NT

Bad experience dealing with this lot

Ordered goods on 20th May 2020 with express post delivery. Listed as in stock. Supposedly dispatched 21st May by express post. Didn't arrive so emailed them twice for tracking details but no response at all. Now 5 weeks later and no contact and no goods.

Hal

HalMid North Coast, NSW

Great Customer Service

I purchased my product online - having never used this site previously. There was a small question regarding use by dates.
I was impressed how swiftly and professionally my mix-up was dealt with.

Carl

CarlPerth, WA

Good experience ; no problems; will use again

Web site and ordering easy to navigate and to find product I wanted. My online order arrived 1 day beyond time given by their Web site due to COVID-19 affecting deliveries.. Delivery tracking kept me up to date. Price plus delivery beats competitors, and I don't have to drive 30kms round trip to buy from a Chemist shop.
Will certainly use them again.

Chemists

Find out how Chemist Australia compares to other Chemists

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service

I placed an order over 20 days now. I called several time’s and left messages and emailed too but till date no reply or response. I am going to write to ombudsman and find out about this company and make sure people are aware of these kind of shady online shopping.

Paid in Full.... and nothing!

I've paid hundreds of dollars for my products with the funds debited from my account straight away. No communication for order confirmation. No communication as to when my products will be dispatched or delivered. I've emailed multiple times now with no response. I've called multiple times to only wait for a long time and then to be hung up on. Will be reporting to ACCC and Fair Trading. They cannot take customers money and provide a non-delivery of product or service. What this company is doing is illegal.

Brett

BrettSouthwest, VIC

Dodgy Company

Have to agree with the other reviews, absolutely hopeless company with misleading stock levels and no customer service. No answer on their phone number and no response to multiple emails. Stay away, dodgy company who doesn't care about their customers.

Gavin

GavinPerth, WA

Nonexistent customer service

Hopeless company with absolutely misleading website stock levels and no customer service. I sent multiple emails and called their customer service line (which hung up twice after ten minute waiting time) and then without any feedback cancelled my order. Luckily they did credit the payment.