Chemist Australia

2.0

Hal

HalMid North Coast, NSW

Great Customer Service

I purchased my product online - having never used this site previously. There was a small question regarding use by dates.
I was impressed how swiftly and professionally my mix-up was dealt with.

Carl

CarlPerth, WA

Good experience ; no problems; will use again

Web site and ordering easy to navigate and to find product I wanted. My online order arrived 1 day beyond time given by their Web site due to COVID-19 affecting deliveries.. Delivery tracking kept me up to date. Price plus delivery beats competitors, and I don't have to drive 30kms round trip to buy from a Chemist shop.
Will certainly use them again.

Lynda_Cooper

Lynda_CooperMid North Coast, NSW

Friendly Service

I am finding that I am buying more and more products from the chemist shop lately as they have a great range of product from household cleaning, loo paper to hair dyes which are at a lot lower price then the supermarket. Not only am I saving a dollar but you can't bet the friendly, warm, helpful customer service which the team at Amcal Chemist give.
Friendly service