Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct (page 3 of 8)

4.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (156)

Vic_Female

Vic_FemaleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with service

One of the items I was interested in was out of stock on the website when I first looked at it and I put my email down for notification once in stock. This came and I was able to order with no issues. Shipping was processed quickly. Good prices, especially for home brand period pain medication.

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback on our "notify me" option. We can't always have everything in stock but this is a great way to ensure you don't miss out on the next shipment.

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really good to purchase from

Quite easy to navigate the website. I found what I was looking for. Received my product via delivery which was packaged well. Delivered within a good time frame. Will order again.

Hi Adam,
So happy that we were able to help you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

MBai

MBaiArmidale

Fast, reliable, service

Order is always packed well, quick to arrive, and the price is always very good. They appear to have a good product range and the product that I have chosen is always the cheapest through Chemist Direct.

Hi MBai,
Thank you for your review and we are glad that we were able to offer you the best prices.

Find out how Chemist Direct compares to other Chemists

Good products at a discount price

A good online shopping website for all essential supplements. Happy with the product range. We ordered a few items, they came on time and were of good quality. Will definitely order again.

Hi Forest,
Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to helping you again soon.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Easy and convenient ordering and delivery

After a lot of ring arounds, and shop arounds, it was great to finally find a store that could supply what I was after, and provide home delivery at a reasonable cost!

Hi Natalie,
Fantastic news that we could deliver on a hard to find product.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

This the the only platform in australia where this product is available

Very fast shipping and nice packaging! Products were excellent and are going to order more on the strength of my experience. Great range of products to choose from.Will be back next time.

Hi Xuesong,
Fantastic and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Melanie L.

Melanie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery time was excellent

easy to find the product I was looking for.. And package was delivered in no time. Very satisfied. Makes it easy for me to send straight to my father's door.

Hi Melanie,
So happy to hear that we could help you and your father. Hope to assist you again soon.

first time shopper

first time shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Able to find what I was looking for at a great price

I was able to find all that what I was looking for at a great price and checkout was easy.
The delivery arrived as per estimate and all items were intact and was packed well.

Hi,
Great news that you found our checkout easy to use and we look forward to helping you again soon.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Prompt delivery and great prices

Chemist Direct had the item I regularly purchase at a great discounted price. I was very impressed at the prompt delivery service, it must have been despatched the same day! As a added bonus I received a discount card for my next purchase at the store.

Hi Everlyn,
We are so glad we were able to save you money & get the product to you so quickly. See you next time.

MissLA80

MissLA80

Super simple to order

Easy to order and fast delivery from Chemist Direct. Good product range and the baby formula S26 Soy was a competitive price. I ordered and received within 7 working days.

Hi MissLA80,
Thank you for your review and we are always trying to keep our prices competitive so we are happy when we get it right.

Adventurer

AdventurerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My order of femular forte was ordered for a very reasonable price. The store was easy to navigate and good delivery service. This is the first time I have used this company, will definitely use again.

Hi Adventurer,
So happy that we helped you with your Flordis product. Such a great product.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Home delivered great range and prices

I shop around so was happy to order when products I want were on special or better prices then I could get locally I’ll be buying more tonight hopefully formula and pull ups

Diane

DianeIsaacs 2607, ACT

So glad I found Chemist Direct

I searched high and low for a Cherub Baby thermometer and then found the item available at Chemist Direct. I have never used this company before but am delighted that I found them. The website was easy to navigate and I ended up buying several more items as they were cheaper than I normally purchase them for. The delivery was quick so I know that I will be using Chemist Direct again in the future.

Marg Jorgo

Marg JorgoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Painmaster

It was very easy to find what I wanted to order online.
I was very happy with my order of Painmaster. I recommended this product to a number of friends and I know one ordered it. It is excellent at relieving arthritis pain.
The price is very competitive.

HannahA

HannahASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service I’m very satisfied very fast delivery the online store is easy to navigate and find what your looking for and afterpay is super convenient for expensive prescriptions

Travelers

TravelersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great shopping experience with fast delivery service

I ordered a variety of products from vitamins to snacks and this order was promptly filled and delivered in a very reasonable timely manner. Good pricing too in comparison to other similar shops. Happy customer.

amanda

amandaDarling Downs, QLD

very easy

The whole process was so easy. My order arrived quicker than expected and the communication from chemist direct was spot on. I will be ordering through this website again. The products were also cheaper than other pharmacies I came across.

Easy way to shop online

I was very happy with range of products most of all price was unbelievable, delivery was quick and easy. Having afterpay was great being able to pay in four payments.

Jillian H.

Jillian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and speedy service

Found the product I had been looking for at a great price and received it within a few days. I will be shopping with this company again. Well done Chemist Direct.

Easy, breezy and cheap!

Great selection of products I love at low prices. Fast delivery across Australia, ordered in two states. This is my 3rd consecutive order, very happy with the service thus far! Warm recommendation.

Hi Ella-Mi,
Many thanks and we love our low prices too.