Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct (page 4 of 8)

4.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (156)

Debbie M.

Debbie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Chemist in Town

Fantastic prices for Optifast, which I purchase regularly.
Always a pleasure to browse through the virtual store full of quality items.
When the specials are on it's exiting to choose.
I was sceptical at first but I have bought several times and always very happy with outcome.

Hi Debbie,
So happy that we have been able to assist you and we try our hardest to offer great Optifast prices. Keep an eye out for our promotions too.

Tina

TinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Received the exact item i wanted and great postage time

It was very easy to order on the website and there were payment options and i received my order fairly quickly in the post considering the circumstances at the moment.

Hi Tina,
It is great to hear that your order arrived so quickly and our many payment options offer so much flexibility to our customer.

fast delivery

Easy online store to negotiate and order through.
Impressed with the fast delivery to a regional area, satisfied with the products and will recommend your store to other people to purchase products from.

Hi Nicole,
Thank you, we try our hardest to make sure we service regional areas in the fastest time possible.

Redwine

RedwineSouthwest, VIC

This keeps my breath fresh all day!

This colgate mouthwash gives me fresh breath all day! It whitens teeth and give me confidence to talk with my colleagues at work! Highly recommended and definitely gonna buy after this. My husband love it too!! :)

Hi Redwine,
So happy we could help and look forward to assisting you again soon.

anthony harding

anthony hardingHobart, TAS

great products and price

very good business to deal with. great range of products and price and fast delivery.will do more business.very good quality products and fantastic range.prices are better than other businesses.as well.

Hi Anthony,
We are happy to hear your experience shopping with us went so well and we look forward to helping you again.

BelindaP

BelindaPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Have ordered many times and always have the items delivered quickly and customer service communication was great with my latest transaction of a shampoo being out of stock, I was offered a refund and the rest of my order was shipped to me. Highly recommend Chemist Direct.

Lynn

LynnSydney, NSW

Great experience! Would recommend

Very easy to find what we wanted and there was plenty of variety but when we did find the selections we wanted, the supply was limited. We were informed by phone and they were not sure when it would be replenished.

Terry X.

Terry X.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery

Quite a range of products for online orders, delivery under Aus post easy tracking n fast
service as well. All freights packed well n also have free samples gifts. Customer service very professional as well.

Hi Terry,
Thank you for the lovely words and we are happy to hear you took advantage of our free samples.

Debbie slater

Debbie slaterNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect delivery right to my door

Very satisfied delivery was on time and got exactly what i ordered very happy customer will definately be ordering from chemist direct again in the future plus my family and friend will be too

Hi Debbie,
Great news and we look forward to being able to help you again soon.

Vitamins

Very happy with the fast postage and reasonable prices. Was satisfied with the product and easy to navigate the store to find what im looking for. Chemist Direct is easy to use

Hi Monica,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again.

Monica
Monica

No problem.when will i receive my $10 discount code? Ive received i card in my order to say i need to make a feedback to receive $10discount code

bognuda

bognudaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Magnesium Sleep Caps [X60]

Easy online purchase, prompt delivery and the magnesium sleep caps help greatly to relieve insomnia, leg cramps and disturbed sleep. Many thanks for providing a product that actually works, as described!

Hi Bognuda,
No worries and it is great to hear that you have had great success with this product. We look forward to helping you again soon.

robaree

robareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and fast dispatch

Easy to navigate website with great low prices. Easy check out experience and dispatch and delivery were both speedy. Nice and easy transaction. I will definitely shop here in the future.

Hi Robaree,
Thank you for leaving us this lovely review and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Simple, fast and cost efficient!

The online ordering process is easy and straightforward. The range and quality of products is better if not equal compare to a physical chemist store. Overall, we are very happy with the website and fast service.

Hi Andrew,
Great news and we do try our hardest to offer the best online pharmacy service.
Kind Regards, The ChemistDirect Team

Chemist Direct is a winner with me!

Excellent online services!Transparency and high standard professional ethics.Products were what they show online and what I ordered , no mimics, exactly same product I have been using for years.
Will use this company from now on!!

Hi,
Thank you for the fabulous words and we love that you had a seamless shopping experience with us. We look forward to helping you again.
Kind regards , The Chemist Direct Team

Arunesh S.

Arunesh S.Sydney, NSW

Simply Excellent

Competitive pricing, Quick Delivery.
Products as described and top notch.
All the products are always well stocked and the shopping experience is second to none in every aspect. Would highly recommend.

Hi Arunesh,
Thank you do much for this lovely feedback and we look forward to being able to help you again soon.

Find out how Chemist Direct compares to other Chemists

Best online pharmacy for international shopping of AU.

1. The categories are clear and the keyword searching is precisely.
2. For me, the most of merchandises I need is mom-baby and personal skin care, the brands and the items are enough for me; the expiry-date is also good to me.
3. This is the best part that I love your store, you really pack the items very well, carefully on the every single item and around the carton, oh btw, your outer carton is hard and great!

Karena W.

Karena W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

quick delivery and dispatch

Great range of products, all within expiry date and sealed well for delivery. Delivery was super quick, packaging was minimal, which I like over excess packaging. Everything was protected well for postage too.

Olympia

OlympiaHolder 2611, ACT

Hair moisturiser is fab!

The user friendly site is really easy to use and quick delivery - super happy! I like how easy the site is to navigate. The cart is obvious, you don't have to look for it.

Great!

The site, cart, and checkout are simple, quick and easy to use. They regularly have the cheapest prices and the free delivery on orders over $99 is helpful. This e-chemist is great.

Tall One

Tall OneSydney, NSW

A Chemist of the highest quality

The most prompt and efficient service on every online occasion, following a user friendly website ordering system. Delivery has always been as promised and the items ordered always as described.