• Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No
Kerri

KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rosehip Vital

I purchsed this product as they had the best price. Easy to use website, excellent quick custom service, really happy with my product, didnt take too long to receive. Will definitely order other items from this site.

Hi Kerri,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are always trying to be as competitive as we can.

Very good

I have been making online purchase with them for a few times and so far so good. I'm a happy repeat customer. Will never think twice to do the same thing over and over again.

Hi Nyx,
Thank you for being a repeat customer:). Please never hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with anything.

Jean

JeanNorth Queensland, QLD

great service

it was made easy and goods arrived promptly. Products were excellent and are going to order more on the strength of my experience. Great range of products to choose from.

Hi Jean,
Great to hear that your had a seamless shopping experience with us. We look forward to helping you again.

Chemists

Find out how Chemist Direct compares to other Chemists

Yanying

YanyingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's perfect. Great online shopping experience.

It's perfect. Great online shopping experience. I also got a call before the medicine shipping, the staff is so nice and patient, and the delivery was fast. Very good range of products and price.

Hi Yanying,
Thank you for the lovely feedback in regards to our team. We are trying our hardest to help people out during these uncertain times.

Nguyen

NguyenSydney, NSW

good price and good quality

I order many times on your website. This website trust. I'm comfortable with your service. Many items in chemist direct lower than other shop. Many medications are also easier to buy.

A J

Have not responded to repeat requests for refund

I ordered a couple of products one of which was probiotics which needed to be kept cold. I had to follow up as shipping did not occur for a week and my order was only shipped after an email and phone call.

As many would know shipping was delayed recently due to the pandemic and as such the delivery took a few days to get to me. That wouldn’t have been an issue but my product - required to be kept below 8 degrees - was packed only in a box, with no cold pack. Thus the item was rendered useless on arrival.

I have emailed the company twice to request a refund and there has been no response. I will never shop here again and am considering referring them to the ACCC.

Awesome Pharmacy.

I found what I was looking for easily, as it was a large range. I love my Maseur sandals, had a small issue with them, but it was resolved so easily and timely. Lovely helpful staff.

Shee

SheeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect customer service

It was very easy.
I am very satisfied with my purchase.
The quality was excellent and i am very happy with my purchase best experience i have had from chemist direct online.

anthony

anthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great

Very very easy website to use. Super great product listings with fast shipping and great communications. I would recommend shopping here anytime. I've shopped here a few times now and highly rate this site.

Chemists

Find out how Chemist Direct compares to other Chemists

Ivan

IvanSydney, NSW

Quick delivery !!

Great place to get quality products at a great price and with fast shipping. The item was received and excellent quality! I really liked the value of the price. Recommend this company.