Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

BelindaP

BelindaPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

After googling what I was after and finding the website, it was easy enough to navigate and find everything that I wanted to purchase and at a cheaper price than every other site that I looked at.

Klw

KlwSydney, NSW

Fast service and best price

I was looking for a specific product which I found easily and it was $10 cheaper than anywhere else. I was able to use afterpay which was so convenient. I ordered on Wednesday and just picked up from post office today, Friday of the same week so very speedy service! I am about to order again already!

Debra

DebraHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

Easy site to use, I bought the product I wanted at a great price. It was delivered in a few days. I will definitely use chemistdirect again next time Im needing someting

Jackie

JackieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast shipping

Very fast shipping. Was able to use afterpay and communication was on point. Products i ordered were all great prices and cheaper then other discount chemists. Thank you for your great store.

Clare

ClareSydney

Fast Postage, reasonable prices

There are great prices, a great selection of products, fast postage and an easy to use website. Will definitely be ordering from them again. The product I ordered was significantly cheaper than other online chemists.

Product is good nd recieved in proper packing nd in given time frame. Recommended. Thanks

Product is good nd recieved in proper packing nd in given time frame. Recommended. I ordered a toothpaste which is 3m which i am not getting from any other stores. But i badly in need of it. Thanks direct chemist

Michael Wollongong

Michael WollongongIllawarra, NSW

Delivery service

I had three orders with Chemistdirect. The first order took me more than two weeks. The second order took me less time since the products shipped from NSW. The third order still take a lot of time. The delivery speed provided by Chemist Direct is terrible. This is the worst delivery service compared to Chemistwarehouse and Pharmacy Online. They need to learn how Pharmacy Online satisfy the customers.

LadyK

LadyKSouthwest, VIC

Quick and easy!

Great prices, easy to use website and really quick delivery of items purchased. Also free delivery over $100 means I can buy in bulk for even more savings and it's delivered for free. Great service and an excellent range of products.

Gregory Cheng

Gregory ChengSydney, NSW

Great items and good service

I was able to easily find my purchases using the search menu and there was good choice of alternatives and easy to compare prices, quantity and products. The items once ordered were delivered very quickly.

the online experience was easy to use. I found the product I wanted using the search function. The price compared favourably with other online stores, so I went ahead and purchased it

Karin Swift

Karin SwiftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and the prices are better than going to the pharmacy

Convenient and the prices are better than going to the pharmacy and other online options. Will definitely keep using chemist-direct. Delivery could have been quicker though, Australia Post's fault probably.

Fast delivery and reasonable prices

The website is very user friendly, and the search box makes it easy to find items. Excellent range of items, and great prices. I love that there is free shipping offered on a minimum spend, will definitely come back and shop again.

In love with this product

Thought of trying the optifast shake from all the positive reviews I got . Chemist direct had a huge variety of it . It was so easy to find and buy . I was never a fan of shakes until I tried optifast , it’s soooo yum and fills u up . Highly recommend!!

don loveday

don lovedaySouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

I used the search box to find what i needed and it came up with the correct products at a good price.
There is no questioning of the quality of the products - very good

Fast delivery

Got a few products of Chemist Direct - fast delivery n reasonable prices!

The website is easy to navigate around, basically can find all the products that you need!

Will definitely repurchase from Chemist Direct!

Great place to shop

Easy to navigate website, always have what you need. Products are great standard just the same as going into your local store. Really good prices, items are usually posted on the same day as order is placed

anthony

anthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great

Very very easy website to use. Super great product listings with fast shipping and great communications. I would recommend shopping here anytime. I've shopped here a few times now and highly rate this site.

Absolutely perfect product

I always purchase my weight loss product from here, fantastic prices and always have excalty what I need, very quick shipping and easy to find online.
The range of products are fantastic and never have i been disappointed, I can always get all the extra things i need as well.
Never need to go anywhere else.

Delivery and communication very poor

Ordered in stock products a week ago and only just got an email now to say they’ve been sent to Australia post for delivery.
I’d been expecting them for a few days.

My tip is either order a month in advance or try someone else.

Alexandra

AlexandraGoulburn Valley, VIC

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion

This moisturiser is one of my absolute all-time favorites. Its thick and creamy and kind to the skin. I love how my skin absorbs this moisturiser so quickly. I got it delivered to me very quickly and everything was as it should be. Can't complain!