Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct (page 3 of 12)

3.8

first time shopper

first time shopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Able to find what I was looking for at a great price

I was able to find all that what I was looking for at a great price and checkout was easy.
The delivery arrived as per estimate and all items were intact and was packed well.

Hi,
Great news that you found our checkout easy to use and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Jean

JeanNorth Queensland, QLD

great service

it was made easy and goods arrived promptly. Products were excellent and are going to order more on the strength of my experience. Great range of products to choose from.

Hi Jean,
Great to hear that your had a seamless shopping experience with us. We look forward to helping you again.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Prompt delivery and great prices

Chemist Direct had the item I regularly purchase at a great discounted price. I was very impressed at the prompt delivery service, it must have been despatched the same day! As a added bonus I received a discount card for my next purchase at the store.

Hi Everlyn,
We are so glad we were able to save you money & get the product to you so quickly. See you next time.

MissLA80

MissLA80

Super simple to order

Easy to order and fast delivery from Chemist Direct. Good product range and the baby formula S26 Soy was a competitive price. I ordered and received within 7 working days.

Hi MissLA80,
Thank you for your review and we are always trying to keep our prices competitive so we are happy when we get it right.

Adventurer

AdventurerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My order of femular forte was ordered for a very reasonable price. The store was easy to navigate and good delivery service. This is the first time I have used this company, will definitely use again.

Hi Adventurer,
So happy that we helped you with your Flordis product. Such a great product.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Home delivered great range and prices

I shop around so was happy to order when products I want were on special or better prices then I could get locally I’ll be buying more tonight hopefully formula and pull ups

Diane

DianeIsaacs 2607, ACT

So glad I found Chemist Direct

I searched high and low for a Cherub Baby thermometer and then found the item available at Chemist Direct. I have never used this company before but am delighted that I found them. The website was easy to navigate and I ended up buying several more items as they were cheaper than I normally purchase them for. The delivery was quick so I know that I will be using Chemist Direct again in the future.

Marg Jorgo

Marg JorgoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Painmaster

It was very easy to find what I wanted to order online.
I was very happy with my order of Painmaster. I recommended this product to a number of friends and I know one ordered it. It is excellent at relieving arthritis pain.
The price is very competitive.

Nev

NevSydney, NSW

Easy transaction, no fuss

Very easy to find the product I wanted, great range to choose from, items are very well priced. Site was easy to navigate. Check out was easy to progress through. Will use the site again.

HannahA

HannahASouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service I’m very satisfied very fast delivery the online store is easy to navigate and find what your looking for and afterpay is super convenient for expensive prescriptions

Travelers

TravelersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great shopping experience with fast delivery service

I ordered a variety of products from vitamins to snacks and this order was promptly filled and delivered in a very reasonable timely manner. Good pricing too in comparison to other similar shops. Happy customer.

amanda

amandaDarling Downs, QLD

very easy

The whole process was so easy. My order arrived quicker than expected and the communication from chemist direct was spot on. I will be ordering through this website again. The products were also cheaper than other pharmacies I came across.

Pretty good!many thanks

The thick milk flavor is easy to melt. If you want a thicker one, put more, and if you want a lighter one, put less. The taste is more mellow than pure milk sold in the supermarket. The amount of 1 kg is quite large, and it can be drunk for a while. What's more, it can be used to make yogurt, baking, etc. It is really a multi-functional milk powder, love it!

Hi Fengping,
Thank you for ordering from us and for all the great tips on how to use this product!!

Easy way to shop online

I was very happy with range of products most of all price was unbelievable, delivery was quick and easy. Having afterpay was great being able to pay in four payments.

Jillian H.

Jillian H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and speedy service

Found the product I had been looking for at a great price and received it within a few days. I will be shopping with this company again. Well done Chemist Direct.

Easy, breezy and cheap!

Great selection of products I love at low prices. Fast delivery across Australia, ordered in two states. This is my 3rd consecutive order, very happy with the service thus far! Warm recommendation.

Hi Ella-Mi,
Many thanks and we love our low prices too.

Debbie M.

Debbie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Chemist in Town

Fantastic prices for Optifast, which I purchase regularly.
Always a pleasure to browse through the virtual store full of quality items.
When the specials are on it's exiting to choose.
I was sceptical at first but I have bought several times and always very happy with outcome.

Hi Debbie,
So happy that we have been able to assist you and we try our hardest to offer great Optifast prices. Keep an eye out for our promotions too.

Tina

TinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Received the exact item i wanted and great postage time

It was very easy to order on the website and there were payment options and i received my order fairly quickly in the post considering the circumstances at the moment.

Hi Tina,
It is great to hear that your order arrived so quickly and our many payment options offer so much flexibility to our customer.

fast delivery

Easy online store to negotiate and order through.
Impressed with the fast delivery to a regional area, satisfied with the products and will recommend your store to other people to purchase products from.

Hi Nicole,
Thank you, we try our hardest to make sure we service regional areas in the fastest time possible.

obi

obiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Favorite on-line chemist

We shop here for the majority of our non-prescription chemist requirements. The range of product and price is very good.
Management of our account and ease of navigation makes it a pleasure to shop.

Hello Obi,
Fantastic to hear that you find our website so easy to navigate. We look forward to assisting you again.