Chemist Direct

Chemist Direct (page 4 of 12)

3.8

BelindaP

BelindaPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Have ordered many times and always have the items delivered quickly and customer service communication was great with my latest transaction of a shampoo being out of stock, I was offered a refund and the rest of my order was shipped to me. Highly recommend Chemist Direct.

I was impressed with quick delivery at competitive pricing which eliminates my need to shop around for best prices. The site offers variety of products allowing me to do all of my pharmacy shopping in one store.

Hi Soojin,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we are so happy that we have been able to assist you in all of your pharmacy needs.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct team

Lynn

LynnSydney, NSW

Great experience! Would recommend

Very easy to find what we wanted and there was plenty of variety but when we did find the selections we wanted, the supply was limited. We were informed by phone and they were not sure when it would be replenished.

Terry X.

Terry X.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery

Quite a range of products for online orders, delivery under Aus post easy tracking n fast
service as well. All freights packed well n also have free samples gifts. Customer service very professional as well.

Hi Terry,
Thank you for the lovely words and we are happy to hear you took advantage of our free samples.

Debbie slater

Debbie slaterNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect delivery right to my door

Very satisfied delivery was on time and got exactly what i ordered very happy customer will definately be ordering from chemist direct again in the future plus my family and friend will be too

Hi Debbie,
Great news and we look forward to being able to help you again soon.

Vitamins

Very happy with the fast postage and reasonable prices. Was satisfied with the product and easy to navigate the store to find what im looking for. Chemist Direct is easy to use

Hi Monica,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We look forward to assisting you again.

Monica
Monica

No problem.when will i receive my $10 discount code? Ive received i card in my order to say i need to make a feedback to receive $10discount code

bognuda

bognudaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Magnesium Sleep Caps [X60]

Easy online purchase, prompt delivery and the magnesium sleep caps help greatly to relieve insomnia, leg cramps and disturbed sleep. Many thanks for providing a product that actually works, as described!

Hi Bognuda,
No worries and it is great to hear that you have had great success with this product. We look forward to helping you again soon.

robaree

robareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and fast dispatch

Easy to navigate website with great low prices. Easy check out experience and dispatch and delivery were both speedy. Nice and easy transaction. I will definitely shop here in the future.

Hi Robaree,
Thank you for leaving us this lovely review and we look forward to helping you again soon.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Simple, fast and cost efficient!

The online ordering process is easy and straightforward. The range and quality of products is better if not equal compare to a physical chemist store. Overall, we are very happy with the website and fast service.

Hi Andrew,
Great news and we do try our hardest to offer the best online pharmacy service.
Kind Regards, The ChemistDirect Team

Find out how Chemist Direct compares to other Chemists

Chemist Direct is a winner with me!

Excellent online services!Transparency and high standard professional ethics.Products were what they show online and what I ordered , no mimics, exactly same product I have been using for years.
Will use this company from now on!!

Hi,
Thank you for the fabulous words and we love that you had a seamless shopping experience with us. We look forward to helping you again.
Kind regards , The Chemist Direct Team

Arunesh S.

Arunesh S.Sydney, NSW

Simply Excellent

Competitive pricing, Quick Delivery.
Products as described and top notch.
All the products are always well stocked and the shopping experience is second to none in every aspect. Would highly recommend.

Hi Arunesh,
Thank you do much for this lovely feedback and we look forward to being able to help you again soon.
Kind Regards, The Chemist Direct Team

Best online pharmacy for international shopping of AU.

1. The categories are clear and the keyword searching is precisely.
2. For me, the most of merchandises I need is mom-baby and personal skin care, the brands and the items are enough for me; the expiry-date is also good to me.
3. This is the best part that I love your store, you really pack the items very well, carefully on the every single item and around the carton, oh btw, your outer carton is hard and great!

Karena W.

Karena W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

quick delivery and dispatch

Great range of products, all within expiry date and sealed well for delivery. Delivery was super quick, packaging was minimal, which I like over excess packaging. Everything was protected well for postage too.

Olympia

OlympiaHolder 2611, ACT

Hair moisturiser is fab!

The user friendly site is really easy to use and quick delivery - super happy! I like how easy the site is to navigate. The cart is obvious, you don't have to look for it.

Great!

The site, cart, and checkout are simple, quick and easy to use. They regularly have the cheapest prices and the free delivery on orders over $99 is helpful. This e-chemist is great.

Nguyen

NguyenSydney, NSW

good price and good quality

I order many times on your website. This website trust. I'm comfortable with your service. Many items in chemist direct lower than other shop. Many medications are also easier to buy.

Tall One

Tall OneSydney, NSW

A Chemist of the highest quality

The most prompt and efficient service on every online occasion, following a user friendly website ordering system. Delivery has always been as promised and the items ordered always as described.

V-WW

V-WWSouth East Queensland, QLD

You need to get this product!

I have discovered Dermal Therapy Skin Lotion and would definitely recommend it. This changes everything. Gone are rough hands and I now have smooth legs also. Give it a go! You will love it.

Des

DesSydney, NSW

Snotty 2 - baby electric nose aspiration

Fast & efficient shipping good quality product as per item description. Arrived within 2 days, helps my 1 year old daughter breath much better through her nose after months of colds in the winter period

Hi Des,
Thank you for your feedback on our service and the fantastic Snotty 2. It's such a great product.
Kind Regards, The ChemistDirect Team

Lys

LysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant - always super easy, fast and competitive pricing

Have ordered several times from this site - always easy to navigate, great range and promptly dispatched and delivered. Pricing is competitive and very happy! Items I bought were great and used very frequently

Hi Lys,
Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are so happy that we have been able to help you.
Kind Regards, the ChemistDirect team