Chemist King

Chemist King

Great Chemist

I go to chemist Kings Brown's plains awesome staff will price match I have webster packs for my meds they do for free all other places charge avg $5 and they are always correct which working in disability they are often wrong so I have nothing but good to say.....

Overcharging on prescriptions

Not sure how they can advertise cheap prescriptions. Charged TRIPLE the cost for a prescription I get semi-regularly from other pharmacies. Will never visit this store or any Chemist King again based on this experience.

Indifferent staff

The staff are really disappointing. More interested in talking to the sales representative than doing what you requested. Maybe you should employ people that want a job. I wouldn't perchase anything from this chemist.

Really bad advise!!

Really bad advise! Told to use voltaren gel with ibuprofen, basically told to overdose as they are the same drug! Basic knowledge for a pharmacy and this was from the manager! Avoid if you don't want to hurt yourself! Not to mention how accusing they are! This was the Welland plaza store in Adelaide.

Worst staff at Chemist king Murray bridge

I went to chemist king Murray bridge for my prescription, the pharmacist (called [name removed]) was screaming to an old poor man who and keep telling him swear word to old man and left the counter and tried to scary him. At that time there was 2 other staffs (called [name removed] and [name removed]) watching that pharmacist and laughing. I tried to defend the old man but the pharmacist said this is not your business, [name removed] came to me laughing saying sorry our pharmacist is being naughty today. I immediately left that store.
I wrote a review on their page on Facebook but few minutes later they deleted the page, anyone can check it you will not find a page on Facebook now.

This is really disgusting and annoying to our community the chemist king management must take action to those people ([name removed], [name removed] and [name removed]), I am going to tell everyone I know not to go there, this is the least we can do.

110% lowest price guarantee LIES

Went to buy baby formula. Chemist warehouse sells the formula for $15.70 the best price chemist king offered $18.50!!! When I buy I buy a few at a time and could just about get an extra tin with the excess they charge. Ridiculous, they shouldn't make claims to beat prices if they can't.

I'll never go there again!!

The retail manager [name removed] should not be employed in a pharmacy. The girls who work there at the Cleveland store are lovely but twice I came across two different girls in tears after [name removed] had a go at them. She was rude to me a customer and the way she treats her staff is disgusting! So many lovely girls have left. The pharmacist [name removed] is always talking and never helpful because she's too busy talking to the manager. Twice I had to wait because she was elsewhere and the intern couldn't help me. I don't bother going there anymore. They never have what I want and apparently fill in missing stock with whatever's next to it but this is not effective. The prices are also NOT cheap at all.
I don't understand how this chemist is in business! I'd rather drive to capalaba than go there again!!!

over priced

I was looking to purchase a tube of aci-jel balance. Firstly went to chem plus where it was $32! So I thought I would travel to chemist king, no doubt it would be cheaper. It was, labelled at $22! But scanned at $32. Turns out it was put on the wrong self, under the label of a product that was the same brand. I asked the woman on the counter if I could get it any cheaper. Considering they claim to be the cheapest chemists and have a 110% garentee to beat prices or some nonsense? She was very unresponsive, gave me a vague explanation as to why she couldn't do it. Won't be going there again, what a waste

Bad Advice Can Be Costly

Visited the Goodwood store seeking hay fever relief and paid $16 for recommended generic tablets - took them for 2 days but absolutely no relief from my hay fever. Went back and was told there are 3 different tablet options, one of which may work for me! They refused to refund my first purchase (the tablets that offered no relief of any symptoms) and suggested I try the smallest alternative and if that doesn't work to come back and try the third option! I claimed the goods didn't provide what they claimed 'relief from hay fever symptoms' but no willing to be flexible there at all. I will seek my pharmacy advice elsewhere and invest my funds elsewhere too - poor service and inflexible staff. Never again!

Chemist King Discount Pharmacy - Overpriced !!!

My son bought a bottle of Chlorsig Eye Drops 10ml from Chemist King Discount Pharmacy, Shore St, Cleveland, QLD, on 25th July 2014 and was charged $ 12.15.

Chemist Warehouse has the Chlorsig Eye Drops 10ml priced at $ 6.50.

The worst thing is Chemist King Discount Pharmacy is advertising on their website that, "where low prices rule", "110% lowest price guarantee", to me is a load of rubbish!!!

Chemist King Discount Pharmacy's Chlorsig at $ 12.15 is nearly twice the price of the same item from Chemist Warehouse at $ 6.50.

I would advise all consumers to avoid Chemist King Discount Pharmacy cos the price variation is just too great for a small item, and not be fooled by their advertisements !!!

Chlorsig Eye Drops 10ml was Overpriced at $ 12.15 while Chemist Ware house is selling at $ 6.50