Chemist King

2.0

DEVO
DEVOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scans at a higher price

Twice in a fortnight have bought off the shelf items, when I have checked prices at home they have scanned at a higher price. They don't apply the scanning COP

Overcharging on prescriptions

Not sure how they can advertise cheap prescriptions. Charged TRIPLE the cost for a prescription I get semi-regularly from other pharmacies. Will never visit this store or any Chemist King again based on this experience.

Other Chemists

dickyt
dickytMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really bad advise!!

Really bad advise! Told to use voltaren gel with ibuprofen, basically told to overdose as they are the same drug! Basic knowledge for a pharmacy and this was from the manager! Avoid if you don't want to hurt yourself! Not to mention how accusing they are! This was the Welland plaza store in Adelaide.

Chemists

Find out how Chemist King compares to other Chemists

Worst staff at Chemist king Murray bridge

Stace
StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD

110% lowest price guarantee LIES

Went to buy baby formula. Chemist warehouse sells the formula for $15.70 the best price chemist king offered $18.50!!! When I buy I buy a few at a time and could just about get an extra tin with the excess they charge. Ridiculous, they shouldn't make claims to beat prices if they can't.

I'll never go there again!!

Bad Advice Can Be Costly

Visited the Goodwood store seeking hay fever relief and paid $16 for recommended generic tablets - took them for 2 days but absolutely no relief from my hay fever. Went back and was told there are 3 different tablet options, one of which may work for me! They refused to refund my first purchase (the tablets that offered no relief of any symptoms) and suggested I try the smallest alternative and if that doesn't work to come back and try the third option! I claimed the goods didn't provide what they claimed 'relief from hay fever symptoms' but no willing to be flexible there at all. I will seek my pharmacy advice elsewhere and invest my funds elsewhere too - poor service and inflexible staff. Never again!

eokg
eokgBrisbane, Queensland

Chemist King Discount Pharmacy - Overpriced !!!

Other Chemists